vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

They play nearly the same role these days

Nearly, but not exactly.

Problem with Arrow at prop is that he will be taking hit ups at the wrong time. A player like Arrow, you want him to be taking hit ups on the 3rd or 4th tackle because that's when his offloads would create more opportunities.

McGuire has none and as a result we end up with a nothing run on 4th tackle. I don't know why coaches keep persisting with him at lock.

We've got a good pack, but we're using several players in the wrong position.

So there is QLD dinner tonight, where apparently the captain will be named.
Call me mad, but I wouldn't be surprised if C.Smith is announced as 21st man/captain.
I find it very odd they have named a 20 man squad with 21st TBA and captain TBA.

As far as conspiracy theories go, that's up there.

Someone would've seen Cameron on a plane by now if true.

I hope Haas runs through a Dylan Napa cheap/ dog shot attempt which is bound to happen. JWH and Pow both failed to take him out of the game when they obviously had a target on him, so expect the resident cheap shot artist for QLD to have a go.

I hope Haas runs through a Dylan Napa cheap/ dog shot attempt which is bound to happen. JWH and Pow both failed to take him out of the game when they obviously had a target on him, so expect the resident cheap shot artist for QLD to have a go.

How 'bout we hope for no cheap shots, just in case?

Last edited:
6E127C5D 2F5C 4CE8 BFE2 697A66795DDA

Don't like DCE as captain, or even in the team for that matter. Wish there was someone else.

There I said it.

A very very very excited Kevvie calling this team a great QLD team multiple times.

The mbye pick is puzzling, he hasn’t exactly set the world on fire, a good club player at best.

But Kevvie “Tony Robbins” Walters, wow. I want what he’s on

Turns out he had had some professional development with a ‘Coach Whisperer’

Kevvie looked flustered and nervous more than anything else IMO.

Understand being confident, but surely comments like 'we will win' are just ammunition for the opposition.

Can't really fault the team based on who's available though. As good as he's been, glad they didn't go Matt Scott.

DCE was the obvious choice for captain IMO.

I would have preferred someone else, but there isn't anyone else.

Active Now

• Midean
  • RodF
  • GCBRONCO
  • Foordy
  • TimWhatley
  • KateBroncos1812
  • FACTHUNT
  • Harry Sack
  • Wolfie
  • Broncorob
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Brocko
  • jd87
  • MrMoore
  • theshed
  • Strop
  • Old Mate
  • I bleed Maroon
  • leon.bott
  • Dash
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.