Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

He's certainly well on the way to going from hero of heroes to zero for our club sadly.
True....being a champion footballer doesnt mean youll be any good at board room or coaching level

How the **** does Karl make it legitimate? I can barely stomach the toothy **** that's hosting and they drag out Karl. Who's next, Tracy Grimshaw?

Yeah I did say FAKE legitimacy.

Grimshaw would only be on delayed coverage as they need to CGI her to look 30 years younger and 50kgs lighter as part of contractual obligations.

Anyone able to give me a rundown on how they think Capewell will go at centres? I'll admit I wasn't a huge fan of Lee making the team but haven't watched enough of Capewell at centre to not be nervous.

Anyone able to give me a rundown on how they think Capewell will go at centres? I'll admit I wasn't a huge fan of Lee making the team but haven't watched enough of Capewell at centre to not be nervous.
He can get caught out in defence but I’m glad he’s there, our stocks are shot. He’s got quite a few weapons in attack.

As long as he's solid, he's like 85th choice there.

How the **** does Karl make it legitimate? I can barely stomach the toothy **** that's hosting and they drag out Karl. Who's next, Tracy Grimshaw?
Shes on next week and i think game 3 theyre trotting out the ***** from the block🤢

Not going to lie, he's pretty awful there. Can really struggle against top class centres and if Latrell was coming up against him I'd consider it a major opportunity for the Blues.

There isn't a lot in alternatives. I would have gone Hymel Hunt if only because he's solid and could do a job there like Nielsen but even then I couldn't get too upset. This isn't picking Karmichael over Prince levels of crazy.

Oh goodness me, that Menulog ad is horrid and no doubt they will play it 85 times each half. Man, why can't we have the option to watch this on Kayo.

Active Now

• Fatboy
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Battler
  • BroncosMan
  • Santa
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Skathen
  • MrMoore
  • winslow_wong
  • Financeguy
  • Wolfie
  • Galah
  • simplythebest
  • Mustafur
  • Strop
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Brotherdu
  • Harry Sack
  • Redux
  • Midean
... and 33 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.