Game III Discussion

I think the neighbours are wondering if I'm under the influence. I wrapp a towel around my head like a taliban, put sunnies on and walk up and down the hallways playing electric guitar screaming at the top of my lungs looking out the windows.

If Pearce is banished from origin then so should that hack Jarryd Hayne. He went even more mia than Pearce

Love that our young guys have a win under their belt! Hess, Munster, Napa and Wallace are all built for this shit.

Love that our young guys have a win under their belt! Hess, Munster, Napa and Wallace are all built for this shit.

What about hunt? 100% winning record

Walters is a genius. Morgan and Munster on the same side of the field. Unstoppable

NSW: We are sticking with the same 17 for all 3 games!
QLD: They are sticking with Pearce for all 3 games!

They will never learn.

QLD now look towards 4 in a row...for the third time1

That has to be one of the greatest debutant performances in history from Munster.

Looked like he belonged from the word go.

Dare I say... shades of Lockyer.

NSW: We are sticking with the same 17 for all 3 games!
QLD: They are sticking with Pearce for all 3 games!

They will never learn.

QLD now look towards 4 in a row...for the third time!

20017651_10155185918337702_6052573575274698978_o.jpg

I was fearing Fifita after game 1. But he just went back to his cat show-off days after it. Ran hard in game 1 and dominated. Tried to be pretty in games 2, and especially 3, and was arguably their worst player.

Active Now

• Santa
  • barker
  • Fozz
  • lynx000
  • broncotville
  • NSW stables
  • winslow_wong
  • Midean
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • Painin the Haas
  • Waynesaurus
  • Manifesto
  • Foordy
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.