gameday at the broncos

[icon_lol1. Are you sarcastically implying that we post-bandits and game attendees consider us better than stay at home fans?

You're right of course (although the irony of using post counts as an argument against stay at home fans isn't lost on me) :P

Tick another one up for ANZ.
Reserves,Benny's choice(ha)Actually it was really good and everyone sang along.
How come Suncorp don't have good entertainment?They have big crowds.

I am one who loved "Oh Micky"when DeVere kicked. :oops: It is my phone ringtone still.
We dont have to go down the path of the Cowboys and some of the rubbish they dish up during a game and those Warriors guys all through the game are a pain to.

Or the ticking time bomb that goes on whenever the Titans kick the ball during their games :roll: I hated that, not that it would've bothered the players at all.

Midgey said:
mick! said:
Midgey said:
pennywisealfie said:
*bald guy asks the crowd to cheer loudly for no reason other than we are in the western stand

Haha! Yeh I never got that either. Like its a competition every week.

Bald guy: Come on eastern stand, I can't hear you!
Eastern Stand: Yeeeeeeaaaaahhhh
Bald Guy: Ok western stand lets see if you can do better
Western Stand Guy: Come on everyone we can't be out done! This is the whole reason we came! They out cheered us last week as well!

Good to see someone stopped going to games in 2005!! [icon_lol1.

Umm i'm pretty sure he still does it...
Unless we are talking about different bald guys. [icon_shady
Thanks for the input tho. icon_thumbs_u

I haven't seen it in a while... but meh.

Coxy said:
[icon_lol1. Are you sarcastically implying that we post-bandits and game attendees consider us better than stay at home fans?

You're right of course (although the irony of using post counts as an argument against stay at home fans isn't lost on me) :P

Dude, I can't see how we're any different. One state of origin ticket costs about the same as a Broncos season ticket these days anyway, so I totally understand that you can only do one and not the other [icon_wink [icon_lol1.

mick! said:
Coxy said:

Dude, I can't see how we're any different. One state of origin ticket costs about the same as a Broncos season ticket these days anyway, so I totally understand that you can only do one and not the other [icon_wink [icon_lol1.

I'm guessing the smartass stuff is because I know Stu. Well let me just clear things up. I would hate Stu's opinions more then you guys believe me. Please ban him. Then we can all grow up can't we? :roll:

Maybe it was a mistake signing back up here...

Midgey Midgey Midgey, it's all in fun! I was disappointed when you disappeared last time and you're more than welcome back. And no, I don't tar you with the same brush as Stu, even though someone does every year around May/June [icon_wink

Yeh no problems, I guess it gets a bit on my nerves when
A. Someone questions my passion for the Broncos
B. Someone assumes that I'm anything like Stu. I came on here to see other people opinions about footy. Coz Stu's are so bad that I'm dying on the inside.

He did try to convince us the other night that brown was "closer to white then black". [icon_lol1.
Classic "Frank"

Apologies, MIdge - I can promise you it was absolutely tongue in cheek, taking the piss.

Anyone who can attend RL of any description on a cold winter's night with no shirt on clearly has eons of passion... I don't think that could seriously be questioned for a second!

haha i'd rather the Broncos not much compared to all the shit before the Titans... lets find someone in the crowd for about 10 promotions, wow that was exciting to sit through...

INDEED

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Wolfie
  • Broncorob
  • Reds2011
  • Dash
  • broncsgoat
  • mrslong
  • bb_gun
  • Mr Fourex
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Fitzy
  • bert_lifts
  • ChewThePhatt
  • upthebroncs
  • RolledOates
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.