General State of Origin Discussion

p.s. Dean Ritchie went against the grain this morning and said that the maroons expected Ponga to play.

I hate being that guy but does anyone have a QLD membership that they wont be using for the early access tickets for game 1 today? I would love to beat some of those Cows fans to their own seats.

Well got tix so guess I'm driving down for the game. Regional State of Origin. How good!

Brimson didn't train today, **** Green is stupid, if he goes there is no utility and no cover for Munster now.

Dropping Mahoney was stupid but he definitely needed a Half even as 18th man because of how many injuries we have of the players picked, picking Hunt was obvious for that or even Norman Heck even Gamble any actual half would of sufficed.

Low IQ move.

So excited for this. Got my tickets in the maroons member section (after almost blowing it the first go) - just got the kids their maroons gear today.

Origin week build up is awesome.

Top five Origins anyone?

In no particular order:

1. 2006 game 3 of course.
2. 2015 game 3.
3. 2010 game 2
4. 2001 game 3.
5. 2020 game 3.

So hard to narrow it down to five!

So excited for this. Got my tickets in the maroons member section (after almost blowing it the first go) - just got the kids their maroons gear today.

Top five Origins anyone?

In no particular order:

2. 2015 game 3.
3. 2010 game 2
4. 2001 game 3.
5. 2020 game 3.

2017 game 2 was another special one

I can’t remember the games.
I remember them as JTs last or Cronks field goal

Top five Origins anyone?

In no particular order:

2. 2015 game 3.
3. 2010 game 2
4. 2001 game 3.
5. 2020 game 3.

I would have Game 3, 1991 in that list somewhere.

Game 1, 1998. Although it was the first year of NRL, this series to me was one of the last of the classic origin era. Plus it was a golden era for broncos’ players with legends all across the park. Ended with a vintage qld come from behind in the dying minutes.

Was at games 1 & 3 in 2001. Last origin at the old Lang Park. Watching Tuquiri open them up and put Locky over in the first 2 minutes was wild! Then of course Alfie dominating in the decider at QE2. So good..!

It was a simpler time 😂😂

still have a feeling reed might start, even tho they said he was recalled he has still stayed in camp and is going back tonight after his game

still have a feeling reed might start, even tho they said he was recalled he has still stayed in camp and is going back tonight after his game
He’s been on fire this game. I’d take him.

Looks to have torn a pec maybe. Hopefully not.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Browny
  • Xzei
  • RolledOates
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.