NEWS Gentle (almost) does it

Good on you. Just have to keep active, yes. I am also going to be looking at knee reco's given the ankle injury has stopped most of my mobility dammit, and arthritis is setting in. Anyway, I have a real insight into what Jharal endured, especially the withdrawal from opioids. **** me that was a horrible journey.

As for that young whippersnapper @Huge, he means well. I just make allowances for his his youth and inexperience 😄
Damn, I can't see any of the posts you're responding to so I don't know if I'm angry with you😁

Good on you. Just have to keep active, yes. I am also going to be looking at knee reco's given the ankle injury has stopped most of my mobility dammit, and arthritis is setting in. Anyway, I have a real insight into what Jharal endured, especially the withdrawal from opioids. **** me that was a horrible journey.

As for that young whippersnapper @Huge, he means well. I just make allowances for his his youth and inexperience 😄
Ahh, ostin86, right. Another who's got me on the blocked list. Wonder what I did to upset that kid??? He might be referring to the fat shame thing. If he's got me blocked I wonder how he knows I said anything? Perhaps he just sees you sticking it to me. Bit one sided if true! I think I must be the most blocked guy on here🤔😇

Ahh, ostin86, right. Another who's got me on the blocked list. Wonder what I did to upset that kid??? He might be referring to the fat shame thing. If he's got me blocked I wonder how he knows I said anything? Perhaps he just sees you sticking it to me. Bit one sided if true! I think I must be the most blocked guy on here🤔😇

To block, or not to block, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous posts,
Or to take arms against that sea of troubles
And by blocking end them.

Both vautin and Thurston thought it was stupid, if you're part of the Broncos you're dammed if you do and dammed if you don't.
Obviously it did something.
Yeah exactly. It is pretty obvious why they've done it. Basically every game since the restart they have come out flat in the second half. Getting moving a bit before going out will hopefully get them going. It helped pretty well last night. At least we were competitive for most of the second half as opposed to being obliterated as usual.

I never knew who Peter Gentle was until last week. But what I saw from him was very impressive. The footage of the locker room after the game you saw him genuinely concerned for the players but more so it was the players acknowledging it. Forgive me for saying this but it did remind me a little of WB...just a little bit

I take your point about the impact of travel. I'll add this to the mix partly explaining those results you mention: Boyd at centre, Croft, Milford at FB and Niu's first outings at the back.

Next week will for me be most interesting to see the Seibold Effect, and to observe Dearden's evolution towards near future Dally M halfback of the year as well as Paix proving to be the dummy half we have needed for years. Sorry Turps, you just aren't it, unless you bring a running game into your dummy half play.

Ahh, the Seibold Effect ...

I like the turnip, I think he has simply suffered under the same burden as the rest of the team. No leadership or direction. Paix and he are both good, I think if we use the interchange well, we could have damaging play with both.

I wouldn't mind seeing Gentle stick around as an assistant if Seibold gets the punt.

Active Now

• OnToSomething
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Pablo
  • heartly87
  • Sproj
  • Griffo
  • Astro
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.