GF coverage *spoilers*

they weren't crying like babies. they were angsting. there's a difference....lol.

Lockyer was as close to crying as he will ever be, couldn't bear watching that post game interview again..

Je$ter said:
mrslong said:
i started off cheering for the storm, but got on the Manly bandwagon when Menzies got his try, it was too funny.

Big FAIL to Bellamy, his coaching was what cost the storm the game IMO.

Welcome Israel, word of advice, there's no crying at the Broncos!

You obviously didn't see the players post the Broncos Storm match then?

x2.

Players from all clubs have and will cry after big matches, particularly when their boys put in such a horrific showing.

IMO it just shows commitment to the team and passion that they have. Even if I hate a player or team, I will NEVER criticise them for showing emotion like that.

when will people be able to pick up humour/sarcasm on an internet forum? may the day come swiftly...

mrslong said:
when will people be able to pick up humour/sarcasm on an internet forum? may the day come swiftly...

That's what [icon_wink is for Mrs Long [icon_razz1

Sorry Russo, Generally I am too lazy to click on the "post reply"...but I will endeavour to make the effort wink in the future.

Actually, it would be a good forum enhancement to have the smilies in the quick reply zone!

Exercise will do you good [icon_wink [icon_razz1

Don't think they can be put in quick reply, but Rocky is the tech guru of the admin team, so he is the man icon_thumbs_u

I didn't see much grappling (if at all) in the GF. Result: 40 nil loss. Reminds me of the first half of the Broncos game.

mick! said:
[quote="Je$ter":26w2c98d]
mrslong said:
i started off cheering for the storm, but got on the Manly bandwagon when Menzies got his try, it was too funny.

x2.

Players from all clubs have and will cry after big matches, particularly when their boys put in such a horrific showing.

IMO it just shows commitment to the team and passion that they have. Even if I hate a player or team, I will NEVER criticise them for showing emotion like that.[/quote:26w2c98d]

Unless its Ryan Hoffman icon_thumbs_u

^
When did Brownie cry? I can't remember, was it the 99 GF?

Yep. And 1993, even though he was just a young'un.
Oh, and 1996.

LOLZ

Browny said:
mick! said:
[quote="Je$ter":2j77wzfx]
mrslong said:

x2.

IMO it just shows commitment to the team and passion that they have. Even if I hate a player or team, I will NEVER criticise them for showing emotion like that.

Unless its Ryan Hoffman icon_thumbs_u[/quote:2j77wzfx]

Criticise him for giving me the funniest RL moment in 10 years? Never!!!

Unread

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • Sproj
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosgirl
  • Midean
  • ChewThePhatt
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Rowdy124
  • Allo
  • Harry Sack
  • Bronco bob
  • pennywisealfie
  • Bish
  • whykickamoocow
  • FACTHUNT
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fatboy
  • Volvo Driver
  • Mr Fourex
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.