Ghosts of 2015 still haunt Brisbane

Where the **** was this guy when we played the Eels both times.

I hope that was just Bennett getting us under the radar.

I remember last year when Sharks had that great run, it was because of us and the Cowboys. Everyone was raving on about us and how no other team is even close to being on our level and the Sharks took that shit very personally.

Then when they went up against us, they were as fired up as they have ever been and they wanted to prove a point.

If this sports psychiatrist is so good why can't the old boys even watch the GF and are still haunted by it

Maybe they just all need to be forced to watch it, eyes taped open, to purge it out of their system.

giphy.gif

I would have preferred they were crying from the pain of losing. To have their hopes and dreams crushed, JT's especially.

I could maybe tolerate the GF if there wasn't such a massive fucking wankfest about him. The fact that he received the Clive Churchill medal was a farce. He was the least deserving of anyone that's ever received it.
Even more than Gordie in '98?

I would have preferred they were crying from the pain of losing. To have their hopes and dreams crushed, JT's especially.

I could maybe tolerate the GF if there wasn't such a massive fucking wankfest about him. The fact that he received the Clive Churchill medal was a farce. He was the least deserving of anyone that's ever received it.

Mackay '93.

Kevvie should have won I think.

Still chills me to the bone.
Haven't watched it again since.
The time I nearly got divorced:

Hubby said to me "hey there's an awesome Cowboys v Broncos replay on TV, come and watch it!"
I walked in and took one look at the TV Me: "Is that the 2015 Grand Fina?l"
"No, we are playing really good" .....
Me " That's Corey Oates running the length of the field, just like he did in the Grand Final you idiot, FFS are you trying to send me to the insane assylum?"

The time I nearly got divorced:

Hubby said to me "hey there's an awesome Cowboys v Broncos replay on TV, come and watch it!"
I walked in and took one look at the TV Me: "Is that the 2015 Grand Fina?l"
"No, we are playing really good" .....
Me " That's Corey Oates running the length of the field, just like he did in the Grand Final you idiot, FFS are you trying to send me to the insane assylum?"

That's a mistake IMO.

What made that loss easier for me was watching it with a cowboys fan, guy was so happy he was crying.

It meant so much to Cowboys fans, in the long run we're going to be the better club.

Yeah too bad 99.9% of their fanbase have since become arrogant fuckwits.

Also **** JT I would take any player lifting the trophy 1000 times over then that pos, including Gallen, $cam Smith, anyone really. Thurston isn't the good guy the media make him out to be. Absolute scum.

Also **** JT I would take any player lifting the trophy 1000 times over then that pos, including Gallen, $cam Smith, anyone really. Thurston isn't the good guy the media make him out to be. Absolute scum.

Where's the JT hate coming from? I feel like there's a story to this.

Bit harsh

No way in the world would i want to see Peptide Paul lifting the trophy ahead of Thurston.

Let me guess, you have a mate who has a cousin that went to school with a girl whose sister once lived next to this guy who sold a dog to a bloke....................

Nobody is perfect, but scum.... Really

Let me guess, you have a mate who has a cousin that went to school with a girl whose sister once lived next to this guy who sold a dog to a bloke....................

Nobody is perfect, but scum.... Really

Decent bloke these days. But in his early years there would have been quite a few people wanting to put some concrete boots on him.

Decent bloke these days. But in his early years there would have been quite a few people wanting to put some concrete boots on him.
Hell I'm surprised I survived my "early years" & I'm not talking footy shenanigans & concrete boots could have figured [emoji48]

Unread

Active Now

• Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.