NEWS Give it up for Jordan Riki

Dynamic runner, he always reminds me of Alan Cann, got a nice right foot step, and super strong. He played on both sides for Norths. He can prove a handful if you're attacking your line and can get him a bit of space. Suited to the edge.
Alan Cann, now there was a dynamic 2nd rower. Didn't he used to lift kegs of beer for a living when he wasn't training with us?

QRL put a little highlights piece on their social media about him. He looks agile and strong with a bit of pace about him.

In the highlights Bullemor made a brake 50 out eventually handing the ball off for Riki to score, damn Bullemor is fast for his size

QRL put a little highlights piece on their social media about him. He looks agile and strong with a bit of pace about him.

In the highlights Bullemor made a brake 50 out eventually handing the ball off for Riki to score, damn Bullemor is fast for his size

And we aren't using him or giving him minutes to learn, used Hoppa instead. Deadset our coach is incompetent.

Alan Cann, now there was a dynamic 2nd rower. Didn't he used to lift kegs of beer for a living when he wasn't training with us?
He owns carpet places now, still doesn't talk to anyone ever. Just stares at you.
He regularly plays at my golf club with Mark Hohn.

Half the size he used to be.

I'll try and sneak a pic of him next time i see him [emoji6]

He regularly plays at my golf club with Mark Hohn.

Half the size he used to be.

I'll try and sneak a pic of him next time i see him [emoji6]

Yeah they are a morning walking group, Gilly, Allen, Cann, Hohn and Carne all head off for their morning walk and solve problems.

Yeah they are a morning walking group, Gilly, Allen, Cann, Hohn and Carne all head off for their morning walk and solve problems.
Love to be a fly on the wall in that group. I'd imagine it wouldn't be a pretty conversation for the current crop.

Love to be a fly on the wall in that group. I'd imagine it wouldn't be a pretty conversation for the current crop.
Speaking of current group I see where Corey Oates liked a fans comment to get rid of current coach and board on Facebook. Could be a fake but heh.

Just watched this, a podcast with Jordan Riki and Pat Carrigan being interviewed. Vid quality is a bit suss, it goes for 43 mins but I enjoyed watching and listening to 2 of our young players being themselves, informally, talking about their early years in union, and how they love being Broncos. (from 21.29 in) A few comments on how the 6 again rule gasses you after the Eels flogging, Patty the house cook, and surprise, Herbie Farnworth, whose public face is always so serious is anything but, and an addicted gamer. Fortnite I think. ANyway, something to distract from all the shit going down.

I don't know why they force people into hotel rooms. I did my two weeks in a cottage with a secluded garden. I could go outside into the fresh air and sunshine. I just wouldn't have done it otherwise but yes, I had choice. Coming from NZ it may have been obligatory to stay at a certain location but madness none the less. It is just as safe to use other locations especially if you're prepared to pay extra for sunshine and fresh air.
I agree there is a big concern with one location in close proximity with air conditioning systems. Do it out of the city or even via from a smaller country airport. Makes much more sense.

Active Now

• NYCDB
  • cento
  • Yellowfella
  • winslow_wong
  • Battler
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.