NEWS Glenn out for at least a month

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
It’s an interesting question, it would provide some much needed good news and hype but could also throw him to the wolves and do we need another kid in the team?
Someone has to be in the running for Rookie of the Year. The favourite bolted across the Tasman before we even gave him a game.

Dazza 92

Dazza 92

NRL Captain
Oct 13, 2014
sorry....Alex who...???......never heard of him...?

thenry

thenry

QCup Player
Jul 20, 2017
No idea why Jake went from 80 to 41 minutes overnight. Surely giving Jake 60 minutes with a break in the middle would been a good way to introduce Levi. Ah well, I’ll pencil it down to one of Kev’s genius decisions that I’m too dumb to understand.
If Kevvie sets up a tactical wing substitution next game we are all fucked.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Time to bring Brendan in?
I'd say Riki and TPJ in the back row with Bullemor the 2nd row/middle on the bench.

Piakura is signed for the next 3yrs... we can leave him in ISC to develop. When he's killing it in ISC then he can come into the team.

I think TPJ leaves at the end of next year anyway, which means the 2nd row spot will be wide open in 2022/23 for Piakura to come in.

I don't want TPJ to leave, but there's every chance he moves on unless broncos can turn this shit show around in 12 months

Kooly87

Kooly87

NRL Captain
Jun 2, 2017
I'd say Riki and TPJ in the back row with Bullemor the 2nd row/middle on the bench.

Piakura is signed for the next 3yrs... we can leave him in ISC to develop. When he's killing it in ISC then he can come into the team.

I think TPJ leaves at the end of next year anyway, which means the 2nd row spot will be wide open in 2022/23 for Piakura to come in.

I don't want TPJ to leave, but there's every chance he moves on unless broncos can turn this shit show around in 12 months
I'd be hopeful of retaining TPJ. I'd like us to go early if we want him because you can just imagine the circus a guy like him is going to create if he's allowed to test the market.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008

Am I mistaken or was it Parker that said Brendan is NRL ready?

If he's ready he's ready IMO, but I do see the sense in leaving him in ISC this year.

Fernando

Fernando

NRL Captain
Jun 6, 2015
Yeah he might be ready for a normal NRL side where some NRL standard players around can help him out but it's more likely to end with him in literal tears at fulltime with Brisbane

Financeguy

Financeguy

NRL Player
Apr 24, 2013
Am I mistaken or was it Parker that said Brendan is NRL ready?

If he's ready he's ready IMO, but I do see the sense in leaving him in ISC this year.
Yeah, the fact he is locked up for 3 years makes me lean to keeping away from the current first grade disaster of a team in 2021.

I can't see any benefit to exposing him to 30 point losses. Have him ready to start strong in 2022.

I'd also like to see Riki playing ISC...

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Yeah, the fact he is locked up for 3 years makes me lean to keeping away from the current first grade disaster of a team in 2021.

I can't see any benefit to exposing him to 30 point losses. Have him ready to start strong in 2022.

I'd also like to see Riki playing ISC...

If by some miracle this team starts pointing in the right direction and is competitive later in the year, bring him in but in the more likely event they stay as headless chickens, then keeping him out of the side is far better for his development.

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
In that video of kempy reacting to him, there are some seriously good points about developing him. As he is so physical and aggressive he needs time to develop into a big body and get ready for the physical demands of the nrl otherwise his body will be stuffed if it's not ready and won't keep up

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
I know Glenn does nothing amazing these days but he makes tackles and runs hard at least, Riki is still a young kid and can't get a solid 80.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Allo
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.