NEWS Gorden Tallis: enough with the learning already

What a load of self righteous shit. We have injuries to our best players, a rookie pack, a new halves combination,an almost rookie coach and we need adapt better to the new Rule than we have.

Tallis needs to have his brain in a brace

i was with you right up until you talked about Tallis having a brain, because i haven't seen any evidence of that

Thank you for summarising Big Gordie's undeniable hatred towards our club, McHunt. I've been creeping in the background of this forum for quite some time but only recently started posting and appreciate that you're back from hiatus and sharing a better version of CM articles.

He tried to fire up the side against the Roosters.

He did yes. However he doesn't talk. He needs to talk. Leaders talk the walk then walk the talk. He can be a great leader.

so you’re saying that the talk is all good but he also needs to walk the talk, except he isn’t talking enough so he needs to talk the walk so he can then walk the talk? I think I get it.

Mate I'm glad you do. It was a quote that Tallis hasn't made yet. Here's Tallis meeting with Paul Kent. It explains everything.

[automerge]1591568562[/automerge]
Can't walk the talk unless you talk the walky talking.

See above

Last edited:
I really thought Lodge was going to miss a cpl weeks for that hit on Collins. Thank fk he didnt we cant miss anymore players atm.

Last edited:
I really thought Lodge was going to miss a cpl weeks for that hit on Collins. Thank fk he didnt we cant miss anymore players atm.

Even the NRL couldn’t justify suspending that one. It was a great hit with absolutely nothing wrong with it. I’m actually surprised Milford didn’t get in trouble for the reverse chicken wing.

Even the NRL couldn’t justify suspending that one. It was a great hit with absolutely nothing wrong with it. I’m actually surprised Milford didn’t get in trouble for the reverse chicken wing.
I’m still scratching my head at how we didn’t get a six-again for that one. Radley’s hand all over the ball. 🤔

Did someone say chicken wings?
Ad048c855938442bf2dae0e8c71c8d64

Taken Gordon's name away from it, and its pretty honest summary.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Howie
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Dash
  • The Strapper
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Ondi
  • broncsgoat
  • Tristan1990
  • Sproj
  • Dexter
  • mrtij
  • ozzball
  • bert_lifts
  • johnny plath
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Battler
  • Mr Fourex
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.