GRAND FINAL - Broncos vs Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hunt clearly felt gutted at what happened in golden point knowing what it meant for the side, And to suffere that in a grand final I think that's punishment enough, lay off him.

To those bagging Hunt, shame.

How is that any different to bagging Sims? Except Hunt was worse than Sims was that night.

He's still a great player and I'm glad we have him, but he was shit and he lost us this game.

Great year from our boys.... so proud.

up by 4 with 30 seconds left .... fucking absolute joke

walk home hunt, **** off and walk home

We won it for 79 minutes. Fucking ridiculous.

Well yeah but I meant the last play. Should it not have couinted because of the siren or milfs error etc conributing

Haha no. I really like Hunt, and he'll be the key going forward, but he choked like you could not believe.

F***

Reactions: Kaz
Last years close losses just came back to haunt us.

We lost it, the cows didn't win it.

I could've forgiven Hunt if this was a regular season game, but I'm honestly not sure if I can forgive that, ever.

Well yeah but I meant the last play. Should it not have couinted because of the siren or milfs error etc conributing

No, we had them on the ropes and running backwards on their own 5th tackle. Then they pull out a sweeping backline move from nowhere and score in the corner.

I guess hunt will have a couple of weeks to think about it come round 1 next year.

Fucking Hunt. I don't know how to feel but he absolutely cost us the game. The penalty and the drop ball.

Then again, if Oates stayed out on his win in the final tackle, he would have likely made the tackle and won the game.

4 points just wasnt enough of a buffer :(

I'n football/soccer terms we were just "parking the bus" for the majority of that second half and it seemed like a sound strategy but unfortunately inexperience proved its undoing.

Fan since 88, first taste of GF defeat. It had to happen sooner or later. Shattered but it was a great game of football.

Here's a photo of Hunt.

images

Hunt was a **** wit. Can not forgive that drop. Might as well have been bundled out by the roosters and kept our finals record sweet.

see you later NRL, I'm done

have fun fellas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Dash
  • Sproj
  • Organix
  • Justwin
  • Morkel
  • Foordy
  • Browny
  • Brocko
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncorob
  • Dony Eliakim
  • broncs30
  • NSW stables
  • Harry Sack
  • Fitzy
  • broncsgoat
  • Manlyman
  • Redux
  • BroncosFan_Corey
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.