Greg Inglis' next move

Professor47

Professor47

NRL Player
Mar 5, 2008
Steve_Price said:
Well at least with all the padding Greg would be the same size as myself.

GOLD.

I'd like to see GI play NFL for novelty sake but I don't really like the sport. I'd rather watch Basketball than that.

Clintos

Clintos

State of Origin Rep
Apr 8, 2008
I reckon he'd go alright as a defensive back. If he's successful he could potentially earn US$10 million/year.

It would be a lot for him to take in though. Considering training camps have already started over there, and he would have to learn the entire game, I really don't think it's a possibility.

They might take him over for a training run and try out, but he won't do well.

As dukey said earlier, it would be in Inglis' best interests to join the Giants. Defensive drills would be much easier for him because their QB enjoys throwing to DB's.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Scotty said:
NFL is gay. I hope he stays in league.

Agreed. LOLZ at them being fit. They just get all drugged up and then just have to run into eachother once every 5 minutes.

Any fat retard could do it.

dukey

dukey

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2008
Clintos said:
I reckon he'd go alright as a defensive back. If he's successful he could potentially earn US$10 million/year.

It would be a lot for him to take in though. Considering training camps have already started over there, and he would have to learn the entire game, I really don't think it's a possibility.

They might take him over for a training run and try out, but he won't do well.

As dukey said earlier, it would be in Inglis' best interests to join the Giants. Defensive drills would be much easier for him because their QB enjoys throwing to DB's.

Or he could play DE for the Patriots. Judging by this animation of hits from the Super Bowl, Tom Brady would be more than happy to let him practice his sacking technique.

dukey.gif
[/img]

Clintos

Clintos

State of Origin Rep
Apr 8, 2008
We both know that the Patriots only sign on farts, so NY is definitely a much more suitable home for young Greg.

OXY-351

OXY-351

NRL Player
Oct 1, 2008
With the amount of forward passes last night, I thought Inglis was playing in an NFL match

Unread

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Waynesaurus
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Brocko
  • Skyblues87
  • Galah
  • Fozz
  • Bucking Beads
  • winslow_wong
  • bb_gun
  • Hoof Hearted
  • GCBRONCO
  • Manofoneway
  • Allo
  • broncos4life
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • rj9
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.