Guess the crowd

We;re talking about origin you loser. Not NRL.

ITS STATE OF ORIGIN, NOT THE REGULAR WEEK TO WEEK COMPETITION!!!!

its 3 games a year you dolt. its the pinnacle of rugby league. each origin game means a hell of a lot more than a club game. youd NEVER see an origin player say that a 'dead rubber' doesnt mean anything.

So what happened this year brains?

The Rock said:
Last year, game 2, after a LOSS and after 3 straight series losses, what kind of crowd does NSW pull - 80459. Yep, that's right 80459. But we only support our team when we're winning right? [icon_lol1.
and how many of those fans were QLD supporters making the trip down to see QLD win the series?

this is another 'carneys a fullback not a halfback' situation youve got going on here Rocky.

Anonymous person said:
[quote="The Rock":ub2hhg3i]
Last year, game 2, after a LOSS and after 3 straight series losses, what kind of crowd does NSW pull - 80459. Yep, that's right 80459. But we only support our team when we're winning right? [icon_lol1.
and how many of those fans were QLD supporters making the trip down to see QLD win the series?

this is another 'carneys a fullback not a halfback' situation youve got going on here Rocky.[/quote:ub2hhg3i]

Let's not forget how QLD sells out with full prices tickets. [icon_lol1.

NSW FOGS, WERE BEHIND THE NSW AUSSIE BLUES ALL THE WAY.

Best Marketing ploy EVER.

Your lack of reading and comprehension skills truly boggles the mind. It's absolutely amazing to watch you pick apart posts and argue certain parts, and completely disregard other parts of the very same posts you're arguing about.

Half price tickets, cheap tickets, QLD fans, reports of all hotels being sold out within 30 minutes of the stadium, full of QLD supporters.

You have absolutely NOTHING to argue and win. The NSW supporter base is absolutely pathetic, and you're either too proud, sad or stupid to admit that just once in your BHQ life, you are wrong when it comes to anything.

But hey. Keep arguing. It's f'in hilarious.

Bannermania said:
I beg to differ, in the MLB, teams who are regularly posting losing seasons still post 30k averages.

In the premier league, teams who have woeful records still sell out every game.

It's just fickle fans like NSW who cannot stand losing. If you ever WIN another game, fans will tell you they've been supporting the whole time.

Even the Cleveland Browns have a waiting list for season tickets that goes for years upon years upon years and they have been consistently among the worst teams in the NFL for decades!

The Rock said:
[quote="Anonymous person":2crwsat2]

this is another 'carneys a fullback not a halfback' situation youve got going on here Rocky.

No, this is another "Carney's a half" because you're trying to prove something when you don't have facts to back it up.

Example: "Oh Carney's a better halfback.." (Result = Carney hasn't played a decent game in the halves all year [icon_lol1. )

Now you're suggesting that half of those 80,459 that rocked up in game 2 at ANZ in 2008 were QLD fans? [icon_lol1. You've just proven yourself wrong, if we only support our team when we win then why did we get 80459 in game 2, 2008 after 3 straight series losses and coming off a loss, then how is that we only support our team when we're winning? Didn't that figure just prove yourself wrong?[/quote:2crwsat2]

please, find the part where i said half of those 80k people were QLD fans [icon_lol1. come on, point it out for me in my post up there in my quote above.

also RE: carney: i made no mention of Carneys quality of play at each position, merely that he was a halfback/five-eighth. you werent even arguing which position he was BETTER at, you were arguing that he is a Fullback because hes playing fullback.

Nashy said:
Your lack of reading and comprehension skills truly boggles the mind. It's absolutely amazing to watch you pick apart posts and argue certain parts, and completely disregard other parts of the very same posts you're arguing about.

Half price tickets, cheap tickets, QLD fans, reports of all hotels being sold out within 30 minutes of the stadium, full of QLD supporters.

You have absolutely NOTHING to argue and win. The NSW supporter base is absolutely pathetic, and you're either too proud, sad or stupid to admit that just once in your BHQ life, you are wrong when it comes to anything.

But hey. Keep arguing. It's f'in hilarious.

Or in Rockys defense he is doing what the NSW players should be doing and not giving up.

The Rock said:
Nashy you dumb **** lol!! I'll say it again, I'm not aruging that QLD origin fans are more committed than nsw fans, we know that. I was aruging that NSW fans aren't as lifeless as you all make them out to be.

AP - no, the Carney argument was in both regards. You tried to argue that he Was playing like half earlier in the year which was hilarious considering how much of a fullback role He was playing. Only recently he has played like a genuine half and he's struggled at it. Then again your league observation skills are poor so I'm not surprised.

Anyway, not gonna argue with blind up themselves queenslanders. Keep patting yourself on the back though, all class!! Lolz

We'll keep patting ourselves on the back because we've won 5 origin series in a row.

And what exactly this fullback role you speak of? Because frankly these days it encompasses so many different styles saying that he was playing a fullback role is such a general statement it could mean anything. Is it a Wade McKinnon role popping up all over the place or a Slater/Boyd role that utilises a lot more ball playing or a Gidley role playing like a pivot?

he was playing more like lockyer did in his days at fullback imo, jumping in at 1st and 2nd receiver every now and then, definitely would not say it was a traditional fullback spot

Active Now

• Lostboy
  • The Don
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Santa
  • Alec
  • armchair
  • IceWorks
  • Foordy
  • Aldo
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Wolfie
  • Justwin
  • Culhwch
  • Bucking Beads
  • Maddy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.