NEWS Haas returns to save broken Broncos

Among all of his good stats, 64 minutes was the one which surprised but pleased me the most. That included almost all of the first half if I'm not mistaken, if not all. Didn't realise he had such a big motor.

He is a phenom.
I believe he came 2nd or 3rd as well in the beep test at the club

So we are all in agreement - we have a great pack of young forwards which has the potential to become something really special if allowed to stay together. However the service (No.9 I'm looking directly at you) and the way they are being guided around the field (No.7 pay attention) needs some serious work at present. Oh and No. 1 please try harder to get behind the line to organise these young guys in defence.

Love to see Haas with 100+ games under his belt. If he stays healthy, he'll be something very special.

Just wanna say out of all the shit performances tonight, this bloke was a shining light.

64 minutes
17 runs
168 metres
51 post contact metres
3 tackle busts
1 offload
45 tackles
2 missed tackles
0 errors
0 penalties conceded

I never want him leaving the starting line-up, this guy is going to be our middle anchor for the next 10 years, he just surpassed Lodge, Ofahengaue, TPJ & Fifita in 1 game for me.

He was excellent and he will be an 80 minute player too but that's a bit rough on Fifita, that kid has shown PLENTY. Who even knew he had a kick and chase in him and goodness me, he has some freakish acceleration in him too. I think he would make a phenomenal centre as well as an all-time great second-rower. Fifita and Haas will be neck and neck for best forward in the game throughout their careers. Then you have Flegler, Carrigan and some other kids like Bullemor who won't be far behind.

This is a dominant side in the making but it isn't ready this season.

You know somebody is special when Bennett is willing to go in and all the good judges in the media aren't afraid to talk him up.

I haven't seen a rookie receive this amount of coverage since Klemmer. By the same token, I don't recall Klemmer ever producing a performance like Haas did when he was 20 (2013).

Active Now

• bronco original
  • Pablo
  • Scorchie
  • Fitzy
  • broncsgoat
  • Hurrijo
  • Splinter
  • Battler
  • BroncosAlways
  • bb_gun
  • BruiserMk1
  • Griffo
  • Jedhead
  • Big Del
  • easybreezy
  • Skyblues87
  • Foordy
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.