Halves problem

Togee

Togee

Apr 24, 2021
Can the management of the club let Kevin walters know the honest fact that he is not going to win any game playing dearden and croft.. There is no structure in attack and no organization in attack as well.. I get confused what positions they play. They are killing our hard working forwards every week. Please do something to the halves. Like I said I don't see any creativity in these two halves. They are dead woods.our forwards work hard but are complimented in attack. Our halves just can't organize and attacking play. Jamayne Isako is not a fullback.. We just let reesh walch go who would be a better attacking fullback. Our forwards need to be complimented. We need an halve who can control the game. If means letting Dearden go and getting someone like Johnson or Reynolds do so. We need to win not keep turning and halve backs playing aimlessly.

How about we get our defensive structures set in place and working first.

Adam Reynolds and Shaun Johnson wont stop us conceding 40 points a game.

They actually might because they will help give the team confidence and trust that even when on the back foot they will be able to pull something out to try and change momentum.

reaching french bulldog GIF

They actually might because they will help give the team confidence and trust that even when on the back foot they will be able to pull something out to try and change momentum.

Yeah and their kicks won’t completely undo all the hard work of the forwards causing them to have to over work in an attempt to compensate leading to extra fatigue in defence.

Halves predominantly succeed on the back of the forwards going forward.

Can the management of the club let Kevin walters know the honest fact that he is not going to win any game playing dearden and croft.. There is no structure in attack and no organization in attack as well.. I get confused what positions they play. They are killing our hard working forwards every week. Please do something to the halves. Like I said I don't see any creativity in these two halves. They are dead woods.our forwards work hard but are complimented in attack. Our halves just can't organize and attacking play. Jamayne Isako is not a fullback.. We just let reesh walch go who would be a better attacking fullback. Our forwards need to be complimented. We need an halve who can control the game. If means letting Dearden go and getting someone like Johnson or Reynolds do so. We need to win not keep turning and halve backs playing aimlessly.
Hear, hear! Our forwards should definitely be complimented!

How about we get our defensive structures set in place and working first.

Adam Reynolds and Shaun Johnson wont stop us conceding 40 points a game.
...thing is, a astute kicking game into the corners allows time for the defensive line to get set and organsied as the opposition can only run at you the one way.

And that would allow us to leverage the great work our forwards put in...lets see what Gamble can do in that regard?

Unread

Active Now

• Galah
  • Mustafur
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • Morkel
  • bazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.