Handy app i made for fantasy footy players!

QUEENSLANDER

QUEENSLANDER

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Hey guys

Was going to post this in the SVRL forum, but i think more people will find this useful!

I have just released an iphone app that will send you notifications when a player in your team makes a big fantasy play, such as scoring a try, or getting a try assist. Yes, it is iphone only (sorry, i have not developed for android before)

You can find it here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/footy-feed/id988689038?ls=1&mt=8

It is free, and the basic version allows you to follow 17 players and get notifications when they score a try, set up a try, make a linebreak, kick a 40/20 or get sent off / sin binned.

The season pass upgrade (which is half price this year because the season is almost over) allows you to follow 25 players, and also allows you to turn on the "no spoilers" mode. This will let you know when a player you follow makes a big play, but it won't tell you which player, so you can watch that delayed broadcast without giving away too much info!

Hope some of you guys will find it useful!

That's an awesome idea. If it was available for Android, I would definitely get it. I'll let the boys know about it.

That's an awesome idea. If it was available for Android, I would definitely get it. I'll let the boys know about it.

Cheers mate. I am actually looking at linking it up with myfantasyleague, so you put ur device id into ur account on mfl, and it will automatically update your team on the app. Maybe in a future release

Nice work, sounds great and I'll check it out this round

Unread

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • kman
  • Broncorob
  • Spike
  • pennywisealfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.