Hear me out..

1988bronco

1988bronco

BRL Player
Nov 18, 2019
Im not claiming this is the most likely outcome,
but.. there actually is a realistic possibiliy that broncos have a
Prop, Lock and Fullback who are all on lvls of trajectory to be, not only the best of thec current generation,
potentially One of the best of alltime for their given position..

HASS 23
CARIGAN 25
WALSH 21

All origin tested n walk ins for the kangaroos squad..

Many things can happen in the next
5-10Yrs,
but if injuries were kind to them and they continued to improve from here...
ceilings look very high..

Plus the undeniable potential guys like Cobbo Mamm Riki Pikaura are showing..

If this team stays together and
Refines on what's been done this year..
Playing in GFs will be inevitable..

We could be witnessing the start of an era of Broncos dominance. Without getting carried away as it’s still early days, but what we’ve witnessed this season has been nothing short of pure awesomeness.

Room for improvement for sure but good times ahead.

I don't think you're too far off the mark....Which means we're going to be fighting tooth and nail to keep them together. I would throw Mam into that mix as well so we only have to worry about Halfback and Hooker in the near future.

How good is it to have top 3 players in a number of positions now. A far cry from the depths of Seibold’s reign where we were basically Haas and that was it for top 10 players in their position.

Gotta start seriously thinking about life after ARey......on the field.
You can't exactly do it yet, when you still have to workout who will be available when that time comes a time that still hasn't been established.

Assuming the extension for Reyno we would be looking for a new 7 in 26 which we can start talking in Nov next year, which makes it very hard to even talk about yet.

I guess I was thinking it might be more like 2025 we'd be looking for an ARey MK11......obviously great if he can go around for at least 2 more years.

If we're looking to buy (which I suspect we'll have to)....early bird gets the worm.

I guess I was thinking it might be more like 2025 we'd be looking for an ARey MK11......obviously great if he can go around for at least 2 more years.

If we're looking to buy (which I suspect we'll have to)....early bird gets the worm.
Yeah I mean I have said it a few times but the ones at this stage I would highlight are Sam Walker and Lachlan Lam but it's still soo early you can't really do anything but hope it works out regarding them being available when the time comes, as well as them being a good fit for the team.

If we continue to be successful and win a premiership or 2 I don't think we'll be looking.. guys will be asking their managers to see if the Broncos are keen
Who wouldn't want to be a half in a title contendering team, playing in a spine with Walsh and Mam and a pack that has Carrigan and Haas leading the way, not to mention Riki or Piakura will be your backrower/body guard.

Im not claiming this is the most likely outcome,
but.. there actually is a realistic possibiliy that broncos have a
Prop, Lock and Fullback who are all on lvls of trajectory to be, not only the best of thec current generation,
potentially One of the best of alltime for their given position..

Wot you talking about, potentially? Pat is already the greatest player to ever strap on a boot. It's an objective fact accepted by all rugby league fans.

How good is it to have top 3 players in a number of positions now. A far cry from the depths of Seibold’s reign where we were basically Haas and that was it for top 10 players in their position.

Give us a list, Sproj - do you think anyone else outside these three and Reynolds are top three? Top five? Top ten?

Wot you talking about, potentially? Pat is already the greatest player to ever strap on a boot. It's an objective fact accepted by all rugby league fans.

Give us a list, Sproj - do you think anyone else outside these three and Reynolds are top three? Top five? Top ten?

Based purely on this year:

1. Walsh (top 3)
3. Staggs (top 5)
4. Farnworth (top 3)
5. Cobbo (top 3-5)
6. Mam (top 10)
7. Reynolds (top 3)
8. Flegler (top 10)
9. Walters (top 5)
10. Haas (top 3)
11. Capewell (top 10)
12. Riki (top 10)
13. Carrigan (top 3)

Bench (top 3)

The Wire Omar GIF

Some people gonna have opinions...

I said what I said and anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot.

But seriously, it is an interesting discussion point because I am not sure how many would legit be ahead of him and sigh, I need to highlight this point: BASED ON THIS SEASON.

1. Api
2. Grant
3. Robson
4. Egan
5. Walters

I don't think some of those guys above are better than him this year anyway. So at worst, he is an arguable top 5 hooker this year.

If we continue to be successful and win a premiership or 2 I don't think we'll be looking.. guys will be asking their managers to see if the Broncos are keen
Who wouldn't want to be a half in a title contendering team, playing in a spine with Walsh and Mam and a pack that has Carrigan and Haas leading the way, not to mention Riki or Piakura will be your backrower/body guard.

Panthers are most likely about to get to their 4th GF in a row. Do players look to go there because of their success? I don't think so. Reality is that we won't be able to afford to poach players from other teams because of the money tied up in the existing squad.

What we need, and should have, is our own production line just like Penrith. Young guys continuing to be blooded as others move, retire or get injured.

Active Now

• Jazza
  • sooticus
  • Mick_Hancock
  • mrslong
  • Morkel
  • Astro
  • Robboi_321
  • Midean
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • marw
  • Alec
  • Johnny92
  • scobie
  • Broncorob
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Rambstien
  • Aldo
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Wolfie
  • Fitzy
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.