OFFICIAL Herman Ese'ese to Knights

I certainly would, but I'd be honest and say the offer was too good to refuse. It's absolute bullshit to say otherwise. No one would choose Newcastle over the Broncos for anything other than money.
Money always talks and having more reasons to go is a bonus.

Money always talks and having more reasons to go is a bonus.
Absolutely. Honestly he'd be mad to not take double the money in a career that can end with one bad tackle.

I wouldn't be expecting to see too much of Haas in first grade next year
In Hass's case that would be expected, young forwards cannot sustain the week in week out grind.

466000 a year not bad can't blame him. How much did we offer? We could have offered 1 mill over 3 years. Add in NZ payments and third party deals he wouldn't have been much worse off with us and actually have a chance to bump his next offer more. Doubt will get much third party and won't help his NZ chances at the knights. Don't blame him taking the money but you also have to reflect on the big picture and how miserable it would be to play for the wooden spooners as was said you only have a limited career also got to look back with pride.

466000 a year not bad can't blame him. How much did we offer? We could have offered 1 mill over 3 years. Add in NZ payments and third party deals he wouldn't have been much worse off with us and actually have a chance to bump his next offer more. Doubt will get much third party and won't help his NZ chances at the knights. Don't blame him taking the money but you also have to reflect on the big picture and how miserable it would be to play for the wooden spooners as was said you only have a limited career also got to look back with pride.

pride dont pay the bills when your footy career is over.

Honestly Newcastle will improve a lot next year. Probably to just outside the top 8. Brown is building the foundations for a decent side in the next 2 to 3 years.

1. Ponga
2. Ross
3. Moga
4. Matuaitiaorwhatever
5. SKD
6. Lamb
7. Hodgkinson
8. Saifiti
9. Watson
10. Ese'ese
11. Buhrer
12. Guerra
13. Barnett

That starting side is looking really good.

1. Ponga
2. Ross
3. Moga
4. Matuaitiaorwhatever
5. SKD
6. Lamb
7. Hodgkinson
8. Saifiti
9. Watson
10. Ese'ese
11. Buhrer
12. Guerra
13. Barnett

That starting side is looking really good.
They might even get Maloney

Active Now

• MrMoore
  • Financeguy
  • Mr Fourex
  • Sanjit Joseph
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
  • Mister Wright
  • bert_lifts
  • RolledOates
  • winslow_wong
  • ChewThePhatt
  • LittleDavey
  • GCBRONCO
  • The True King
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Aldo
  • broncotville
  • Old Mate
  • the_next
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.