Hodges Neck

A

ALH

QCup Player
Mar 7, 2008
Any update on the best centre in the game regarding his neck?

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/spor ... 09,00.html

BRISBANE Broncos centre Justin Hodges has been cleared to play in Friday's top-of-the-table NRL clash against the Gold Coast at Skilled Park.
Hodges hurt his neck during the Broncos win over Newcastle on Sunday, but scans showed he suffered only soft tissue damage to his neck.

Brisbane backrower Corey Parker is training today and is on track to play his first match since suffering a knee injury in round one.

I swear, Hodges is always injured. If hes not sitting out every 3rd game, he goes in to every 2nd game in major doubt.

thedman said:
Brisbane backrower Corey Parker is training today and is on track to play his first match since suffering a knee injury in round one.

My day just got a whole lot better icon_thumbs_u

The Rock said:
QUEENSLANDER said:
I swear, Hodges is always injured. If hes not sitting out every 3rd game, he goes in to every 2nd game in major doubt.

And and he still dominates.

Hodges = Best centre in the game.

Dominates is a very interesting word to describe what hodges does lol. Yes, when hes on his game, hes brilliant and 2nd to none. But far too often he just goes missing, and all he does are those useless Devere style dummy half runs.

I still rate him as the number 1 centre, but theres no denying he is injured A LOT.

QUEENSLANDER said:
I still rate him as the number 1 centre, but theres no denying he is injured A LOT.

Amazing how many people say EXACTLY the same thing about Gasnier! They're both similar players, though IMO Gasnier goes missing more often than Hodgo.

Coxy said:
QUEENSLANDER said:

Amazing how many people say EXACTLY the same thing about Gasnier! They're both similar players, though IMO Gasnier goes missing more often than Hodgo.

I agree, and im not comparing them or saying one is injured more than the other. They are both injured a lot, and both only show their brilliance in rare moments. Id happily take a more consistent, less injured hodges that plays to even 80% of his ability each time than the one we have at the moment that plays his best maybe once every 10 games, 4 of which he sits out injured.

Good news having Corey back training.
I agree on Hodges
.He always seems to be down with a knee or ankle and now his neck.Of course he hurt it but gees they have the best in the business to work on these things and I think it is a lot of media play up that makes them worse than they are.
Probably was always going to play.

Love the bloke but have this feeling that if he is not the centre of attention and starring he does tend to go off his game.Can be a selfish player to.

Don't think Hodgo has a high pain tolerance .

Not aware of the Hodges you guys are talking about, but the Justin Hodges that plays for the Brisbane Broncos has been consistenly one of the best players in the Broncos, in the NRL, and in the world, since he came home. I wonder if the two players are related?

Frank the Tank said:
ALH said:
Any update on the best centre in the game regarding his neck?
Gasnier hurt his knee, not his neck.

[icon_razz1

Actually Frank, Gasnier hurt his calf muscle [icon_razz1

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • sooticus
  • john1420
  • Morkel
  • Big Del
  • Mister Wright
  • Fozz
  • Bucking Beads
  • Lurker
  • The Strapper
  • Financeguy
  • Xzei
  • Bish
  • Tim K
  • Swordfish
  • Brocko
  • Sproj
  • broncotville
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.