Hodges to Captain Brisbane in 2015

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Justin Hodges has won the captaincy over Parker and Thaiday, according to Peter Badel on Twitter.

Last edited:
Yeah just gotta hope the sticky tape holds together.

Agree, all these hopes on Hodgo as captain....Hodgo as fullback...Hodgo as 5/8

Justin Hodges only has to look in the mirror the wrong way and we'll see him out injured for 10 weeks !!

Fingers crossed .....

So who's captain when he gets injured?

Maranta, he will be moved to prop to ensure his as far away from the sideline as possible.

EDIT

#JordanKahuForCaptain

Last edited by a moderator:
so we can assume that MR. Bennett has asked Hodges the very hard question - Are you in any way shape of form involved in this Cocaine stuff and can you assure me that your name will not come up in the next few days as being implicated????????
Justin has obviously said he is not involved - so that counts him out - I HOPE!!!!!!!!!!

It will be interesting hearing him speak at press conferences and abc grandstand interviews.

right decision imo, pretty obvious it was going this way anyway.

i see no point in worrying about injuries that do not exist.

hope he has a great year.

It will be interesting hearing him speak at press conferences and abc grandstand interviews.

He has spoken at press conferences before and he always handled it very well.

He handled them in a professional manner.

I heard something like this a while ago. Personally I would go with Parker as he is the leader and heart and soul of the team while Hodges on the other hand is very good no doubt but is injured to often.

I actually thought this had already happened.

Good choice. He can give it to the refs, and he's probably the only guy you see actually giving it to the team to get their ass into gear.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • cento
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Browny
  • Yellowfella
  • Santa
  • Scorchie
  • Cavalo
  • Harry Sack
  • Waynesaurus
  • winslow_wong
  • FACTHUNT
  • IceWorks
  • Justwin
  • bb_gun
  • Lurker
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • Allo
  • mrtij
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.