Hoffman negotiations on hold

Viskarn

Viskarn

Aug 29, 2013
I really hope Hoffman stays after 2015. He was going between 1st and 2nd for 'Most Tries Scored' all year, on the wing. That should tell him he could be one of the best wingers in the game. If Hodges and YowYeh heal up in-time for round 1 next year, I LOVE the look of our backline.

FB: Barba
W1: Hoffman
C1: Reed
C2: Hodges
W2: YowYeh

Not sold on the Hunt/Milford halves, but any new combination will take time to find its feet. And we don't even know if we have Milford yet. :-S

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
As much as I don't want Josh to leave, he seems pretty adamant he wants to play fullback, Bowen retired today, I think he'd be a good fit at the Cowboys.

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
~ Maya Angelou (April 04, 1928 - )

However...

"I long, as does every human being, to be at home wherever I find myself."

Wing

Last edited:
rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Wing. No where else. We need him there apart from anything else

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
He's not a modern-day fullbacks arse.

Wing it is

R

Rabbir

Banned User
Jul 4, 2013
Probably be better off for the club if he did leave considering we want as much cap room as possible.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
I really hope he stays as he's probably our best wing option for next season.

No way known that he should be fullback with Barba coming though ..... he just doesn't have the game for it.

Brett

Brett

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 27, 2013
Until recently, I thought Hoffman would go best filling in at right Centre for Hodges next season. After seeing how Corey Oates is going, I'd be keen to give him a run in at right Centre next year (really in a Gene Miles type role) with either Yow Yeh or Kahu outside him (or Copley pending pre-season form). Reed got to know with Hoffman, that all he had to do was get Hoffman the ball and Hoffman would usually do the rest and score the tries. So, Hoffman to left Wing outside Reed.

1. Barba
2. Hoffman
3. Reed
4. Oates
5. Kahu/JYY/Copley
6. ? (Milford)
7. Hunt
8. Hannant/Kennedy
9. Macca (vc)
10. McGuire
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. Parker (c)

14. Granville
15. Thaiday (vc)
16. Kennedy/Hannant
17. Dodds/Tasi/Lui/Stagg

Last edited:

Unread

Active Now

• Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.