Hosking a Panther

heartly87

heartly87

NRL Player
May 10, 2014
Just read on Fox league that he signed a three year deal with the Panthers. Astute signing for them as he looked the goods. will fit in nicely for them i think.

Also good to see he got a contract just wish it was with us.

Just read on Fox league that he signed a three year deal with the Panthers. Astute signing for them as he looked the goods. will fit in nicely for them i think.

Also good to see he got a contract just wish it was with us.

Very good for him and well deserved for sure. Would have been nice to keep him but you can't keep them all unfortunately. We currently have a logjam of backrowers as it is.

Riki is going a lot better than people are giving him credit for. He is close to clicking and he already has at points recently.
I hope you’re right and that there is something I’m missing but he seems to make a lot of errors that the “good” backrowers don’t.

Riki had a bad game against Knights, but he's also shown this season that he has more upside than Hosking. And he's younger.

Riki is high risk , high reward.

Makes a lot of mistakes, but he quite often takes the ball charging the line at speed.

He's got a lot of upside, and is good value.

I don't have the stats but I reckon if you went back over the course of the season, you'd find he's no more an error machine than anyone else out there. He just had a really poor game against the Knights, that's all

Shame to see him go, looks like a quality prospect but at least he's going to a club where he'll improve. If he does go onto be a star, he may be open to coming back to us.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • winslow_wong
  • Culhwch
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Shane Tronc
  • Broncorob
  • Porthoz
  • Jedhead
  • Wolfie
  • Dazza 92
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Financeguy
  • Santa
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Sproj
  • sooticus
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Maroon4life
  • Rowdy124
  • mystico
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.