How far will we go

Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018
I know we are not finals guaranteed but whether you think we will be having mad Monday early or going late into September, I and many others would be interested in knowing how far you think we will go.

Last edited:
Don’t talk about it or you’ll jinx it.

Don’t talk about it or you’ll jinx it.
If you are make sure to touch this wood:

Week 2. We'll beat Manly to advance then get toweled by the Rorters in Sydney. I can see Canberra beating them Week 1

I know we are not finals guaranteed but whether you think we will be having mad Monday early or going late into September, I and many others would be interested in knowing how far you think we will go.

I think we can make a prelim, especially if we match up against Souths in week 2. Not sure we can go any further than that this year unfortunately, but with legitimate game breakers like Fifita, TPJ, Haas, Milf, Staggs and Turpin I wouldn't rule out anything.

If we get manly we will destroy them. If we get Souths I’m confident of the win.

Definitely make the grand final but I admit I'm not totally certain we'll win it all but yes, super confident we'll win it. I suppose there's a small chance we'll lose the gf, guess I have to be realistic!!!

If we make it to week 2, that'll be a big achievement already. Don't think we'll make it past that, I dunno if we have another level in us, we already rely so much on big individual efforts.

Eels at Bankwest would be the hardest week 1 game imo. Likely if we finished 7th. Another possibility is Sharks at Shark park if they win their last 2 and Eels slip up. See what happens today as may not need to beat Doggies. 8th may suit us better than 7th.

Depends on our run. If we get a 2017 Cowboys like finals run then we could go deep (something like: Manly, Raiders, rorters who then choke against us, Eels GF would be perfect)

Really depends who we get week 1, if we play the Sharks, Eels or Penwiff, we could go to week 2 but the most likely result is we go home in week 1.

All in all, given the first half of our season, even making the finals is a decent outcome.

If we can consistently convert the opportunities we create into points, we could go very deep. That's a huge if though.

Pains me to say but it's more likely that this team just doesn't turn up in the first round, no matter the opponent.

We will last 2 weeks tops, but I get a strong feeling we will not turn up in the first week like last year, that said I think we have done pretty well this year given our spine issues.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • Galah
  • winslow_wong
  • Mustafur
  • Skyblues87
  • Johnny92
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Horseheadsup
  • Dash
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.