How far will we go

If we were able to ditch that godawful shirt and have a decent one for the finals I'd like our chances even more.

There has to be an investigation into how such a rag was allowed to pass as a Broncos jersey at season's end.

You guys worried about a draw aren’t thinking enough like NRL officials. It actually greatly benefits us.

An obviously fixed draw would be a massive embarrassment for the NRL, and rescheduling the games is a headache pragmatically.

So you’re the NRL and you want to avoid a situation where 2 teams are playing for a draw and you’re trying to avoid rescheduling - what is the easiest solution?

You encourage a broncos victory of course. Making the Sharks v Tigers game a sudden death play off for the 8th spot.

Last edited:
You guys worried about a draw aren’t thinking enough like NRL officials. It actually greatly benefits us.

An obviously fixed draw would be a massive embarrassment for the NRL, and rescheduling the games is a headache pragmatically.

So you’re the NRL and you want to avoid a situation where 2 teams are playing for a draw and you’re trying to avoid rescheduling - what is the easiest solution?

You encourage a broncos victory of course. Making the Sharks v Tigers game a sudden death play off for the 8th spot.

After the refs have looked like they were doing their best to sink us for the past 4 weeks?

I think versing Manly in round 1 of the finals would be far better than versing the eels. In the second week, If we made it, is say the order of teams we would want to play would be raiders > Rabbits > Roosters > Storm. Even though roosters are the best, we just never beat Melbourne.

True, but even better would be if we turned up ready to play with energy and enthusiasm - would turn out much better than writing poetry about them :rofl

It would not surprise me one bit if the nrl decision advisor was actually that cross-eyed dude from Spaceballs.

There's absolutely no doubt he's an Asshole....

We will make it to the first week and that's as far as we will go.

We have done remarkably well to make the finals but I just don't see another level in us yet. If we had our full strength squad then I could see us doing some real damage.

The hard times we've suffered this season will make us stronger and we'll be better in the upcoming seasons. I think 2021 is a realistic target to win a premiership.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like

Perhaps we can channel a bit of the spirit of the Eels in 2009.

Not overly brilliant halves and their game plan was basically 'throw it to Hayne' and it carried them to a Grand Final.

Haas and Fifita are our best players at the moment. Just keep throwing it to them.

Have Milford tucking in around behind them ready for an offload. Put an emphasis on support play and staying involved.

Let's start causing some upsets.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • bazza
  • Allo
  • Harry Sack
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Mustafur
  • leon.bott
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.