How is your tipping this week going.

Still 0/6 at least every one else is tipping like crap

1/7 absolute joke Manly are it would be a dream come true if they don't make the 8.

:evil: Damn it that's the second spoiler on here this weekend. Can we get a reminder going?

3/7...phew! Tipped a perfect Sunday.

Flutterby said:
4/7 for me icon_thumbs_u

Seriously.... maaaan. *checksOztips* WTF; your smashing me on the ladder with a game to go and we have picked different teams as well......

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Aeetee said:
Flutterby said:
4/7 for me icon_thumbs_u

Seriously.... maaaan. *checksOztips* WTF; your smashing me on the ladder with a game to go and we have picked different teams as well......

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That's the best part :D (and I don't think you can catch me even if the Cowboys win)

Yep, if the Cows win you'll still be over 1.5 pts ahead.......

Man arggghhhh this is so eating me up and you know it [icon_lol1. , I'm going for a shower......

*how the hell did she do that*

Ok so I have 4 tips so far this week. Just need the cowoys to win tonight to make it 5 and then the round won't be sooo bad lol

2/7. Dire. was on 0/5 for a while there...thank goodness Rabbitohs & Bullies got up.

I got 3/7 so far... and I'm currently coming first this week in my works tipping comp haha. Everyone is doing shit this week.

Unread

Active Now

• lynx000
  • Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Big Del
  • Strop
  • tajhay
  • RodF
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Jazza
  • Foordy
  • mitch222
  • Sproj
  • MrMoore
  • Mr Fourex
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.