Hulk Hogan And Eric Bishoff Join TNA. (wrestling)

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
http://www.tnawrestling.com/content/view/1770/84/
“Hulkamania” is back! The biggest name in professional wrestling history, Hulk Hogan, is joining Total Non-Stop Action Wrestling (TNA), the fastest rising wrestling organization in the world and home to one of cable television’s highest rated shows for young men, TNA iMPACT! The announcement was made today by TNA Wrestling in conjunction with Spike TV at a press conference held in New York City.

So this saturday night on FOX8 is the debut of Hulk Hogan on TNA!! Massive news for TNA.

I prefer WWE then TNA but am still pleased Hulks still going around.

what it is you prefer in WWE?

Its hard to go past TNA's X Division Rey Mysterio would do well to leave WWE and show his real skill in TNA.

WWE i watch for Orton, Rhodes, Edge and jericho

draggx said:
what it is you prefer in WWE?

Its hard to go past TNA's X Division Rey Mysterio would do well to leave WWE and show his real skill in TNA.

WWE i watch for Orton, Rhodes, Edge and jericho

I watch Raw mainly but I also watch Jericho on SD and Benjamin on ECW

ive lost abit of interest due to EDGE being out.

But TNA has some awesome young talent that could make it huge in the WWE but i hope they dont as WWE always mess up a Wrestler they didnt make minus proberly Big Show and Jericho.

CM Punk and Chris Jericho are the only reasons I pay attention to the WWE.

Nigel McGuinness in TNA interests me, looking forward to their showdown at Turning Point. AJ/Angle/Daniels will be great, even though we've seen it before. Other than that, they've butchered the X, Tag and Womens Divisions. Hogan/Bischoff booking will be interesting. It'll be make or break stuff. If they can get the coveted live Monday Night spot on Spike, sign Van Dam and perhaps one or two others from the indies (I'm thinking the American Wolves, Briscoes, Chris Hero and the Dark City Fight Club), they could have a roster with enough depth to give the WWE the shell shock it so rightly deserves. At the moment, Steiner, Nash, Eric Young, Sheik Bashir etc are just cluttering up the roster. Im glad that Awesome Kong is killing people though.

Right now I watch Dragon Gate (Japan) and Ring of Honor.

TNAs storylines are crap. i want to like it, coz they have cool guys on it, but i just cant get into it.

Well Hogan/Bishoff have a heap of Wrestlers signed to them due to that Down under tour. and Rumor is a few of them could be following to TNA like Ric Flair ,DDP, Mr Kennedy, RVD

they need better writers. if they can good some good stories going, ill start watching

hopefully Bishoff can help there. Be interesting considering Vince Russo is head booker at TNA and both Hogan And Bishoff hate the bloke.

LOL they willingly kept russo? no wonder the stories are shit.

it does indeed explain alot. Russo is using the same storylines he used in WWF 95/96.

LOL bring on the Patriot and Isaac Yankem DDS

Sweet, I'll make an effort to catch or tape the next TNA episode.

So The Hulkster, Bishoff & Russo back together again after all these years aye... anyone remember the demise of WcW? Oh the memories, god I miss the good old days... nWo & The Wolfpack. Hope they put their egos aside and get on with business this time.

Speaking of TNA, is Sting still wrestling? Man, I love this guy in a non-gay way!!!
notworthy.gif

Hitman said:
So The Hulkster, Bishoff & Russo back together again after all these years aye... anyone remember the demise of WcW? Oh the memories, god I miss the good old days... nWo & The Wolfpack. Hope they put their egos aside and get on with business this time.[/img]

totally dude! i was a big wcw fan back in the day.if im ever in sydney again or if ur coming to the gold coast, ill lend u a book i got from America called The Death of WCW, written by the guys who run wrestlecrap.com. Its an awesome read.

^ Dude, now you tell me. I was on the GC a couple of weeks ago. [eusa_doh Yeah I know that book, heard it's a good read. I'll try and get a copy somewhere if I don't catch up with you.

BTW, I'm going to the Hulkamania tour later this month. I guess this will be my last chance to see the old fart. Looking forward to it, don't know about my wife though... atleast she knows who he is. If I take any decent pics that night, I'll post them.

LOL i cant believe hes still wrestling!

I wanted to go to the Hulk tour but will wait for the TNA tour early next year instead, i wouldnt be shocked if he comes with them to.

Unread

Active Now

• Brocko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.