Hulk Hogan And Eric Bishoff Join TNA. (wrestling)

Flair and Van Dam would be the only names I would be keen to see from Hogan's tour, in TNA.

As pro wrestling is dying a slow death in Japan, I wouldnt mind seeing them pick up some talent from both Dragon Gate and HUSTLE. I think the likes of Naruki Doi, Shingo, Masato Yoshino and Dragon Kid would go gangbusters in TNA.

looks like RVD will head to TNA thanks to Hogan and Bishoff. Expect Flair and DDP to go there as well.

if the old guys put over the young guys then im fine with them going there. Nash has done awesome with that the last few years

TNA Turning Point was AWESOME thanks to the two main events: Joe/AJ/Daniels and Angle/McGuiness. Both 4 1/2 star matches. Undercard left a lot to be desired, though I enjoyed the opener.

Also enjoyed the "F**k Hulk Hogan" chants.

As promised, here are some photos I got from Hogans show Saturday night. I could've taken more but I had a constant battle with security all night. Aparently I wasn't allowed to use my "professional camera"... WTF!? Yet people around me were filming it on their videophone and a good chance it's on Youtube now.

Anyways, it was good to see the old fella. He looked exactly like he does on TV, the crowd went crazy when he finally showed up.

img6010e.jpg

The Godfather
img6029s.jpg

Eugene & Heidenreich
img6044k.jpg

Jimmy Hart & The Nasty Boys
img6049g.jpg

Rikishi
img6057zs.jpg

Ric Flair
img6062w.jpg

img6067z.jpg

img6069f.jpg

img6078e.jpg

img6088q.jpg

Others on the card that night were Umaga, Gangrel, Mr Kennedy now known as Ken Anderson, Brutus Beefcake & Val Venis.

go Val!!!! who won the battle of egos aka the battle for the (old) ages?

pennywisealfie said:
go Val!!!! who won the battle of egos aka the battle for the (old) ages?
Oh yeah, the result... forgot about that.

The Hulkster of course, it's his event afterall.

No pics of Shannon Moore?

Unread

Active Now

• Brocko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.