I can't stand watching the Broncos side anymore

H

hench2020

NYC Player
Apr 22, 2019
I have been watching the Broncos my entire life. My earliest memory is as a 5 year old watching them beat Penrith in 1992 12 - 6. But I just can't stand watching them anymore. It's too heavy for my legs. Sitting is so much better and comfortable.

I have been watching the Broncos my entire life. My earliest memory is as a 5 year old watching them beat Penrith in 1992 12 - 6. But I just can't stand watching them anymore. It's too heavy for my legs. Sitting is so much better and comfortable.

Cya wouldn't wanna be ya.

I will never turn my back on the Broncos. But I certainly won't renew my membership unless big changes are made in the playing roster. Still 100pct behind Seibold if the changes are made.

I will never turn my back on the Broncos. But I certainly won't renew my membership unless big changes are made in the playing roster. Still 100pct behind Seibold if the changes are made.
This is about where I'm at. October 4 is my D Day. This is when memberships automatically roll over and renew. If there hasn't been some sort of tangible change by then, I'm pulling out - maybe drop back to a four game deal or something.

There won’t be any changes by Oct 4. I’d hope for a good news signing being Fifita and Oates before Nov 1 to keep the wolves at bay but I doubt there’ll be any meaningful change until January

This is about where I'm at. October 4 is my D Day. This is when memberships automatically roll over and renew. If there hasn't been some sort of tangible change by then, I'm pulling out - maybe drop back to a four game deal or something.

Is this automatic rollover for the full amount, or just a deposit? If it is the former, how can they take the full amount 6 months in advance of the season starting? That is outrageous.

Nice one hench, got a few already.

Is this automatic rollover for the full amount, or just a deposit? If it is the former, how can they take the full amount 6 months in advance of the season starting? That is outrageous.
They will take the full amount or you can opt to pay in instalments.

I have been watching the Broncos since their inception in 1988.

I will continue to do so as i know they will get better from this terrible year.

Things will get better.
Not being funny - but can things actually get any worse than yesterday?

Surely that has to be rock-bottom?

Please let it be so.

Last edited:
Not being funny - but can things actually get any worse than yesterday?

Surely that has to be rock-bottom?

Please let it be so.
They can get much worse such as no post season participation. Yesterday was a low point as far as the scoreline goes but at least they made the playoffs. As long as Seibs is running the show, the top 8 will always be a touch and go thing.

There won’t be any changes by Oct 4. I’d hope for a good news signing being Fifita and Oates before Nov 1 to keep the wolves at bay but I doubt there’ll be any meaningful change until January
Would resigning oates be considered a good news story, given the way he has played for the past couple months?

Yes, because regardless of his horrid end to the season, the guy is likeable, kids love him - he's like that farmer school friend we all had that nobody disliked.

Yes, because regardless of his horrid end to the season, the guy is likeable, kids love him - he's like that farmer school friend we all had that nobody disliked.
I can’t stand Blake Ferguson, but I’d like him on the wing for us.

Oates is a nice bloke, sure, but what does that count for when he hasn’t delivered on the field for the second half of the year?

SFA.

Reality is he’s paid to be a good footballer and as long as he keeps his nose clean, how likeable he is should be considered nothing more than a bonus, not a requirement.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Porthoz
  • bert_lifts
  • Battler
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.