I want EVERYONE to go to...

When are the tickets out? Are they available already?

Mr BB is still undecided if he's coming (Friday nights are a pain in the arse for him). He's still sorting it out. But I'll definately be there with either 1 or 2 children.

bronco_babe77 said:
When are the tickets out? Are they available already?

Mr BB is still undecided if he's coming (Friday nights are a pain in the arse for him). He's still sorting it out. But I'll definately be there with either 1 or 2 children.

Yeah the tickets are available. Be quick though becuase when i got ours they were selling pretty quick.

Gah! Ok... I'll get the boy to hurry up and make his mind up!!

Thanks.

Jeza23 said:
So are you going now Hitman?
I am now dude. :P

Accommodation - Tick
Flight - Tick
Game tickets - Tick
Broncos burger - very soon. _woohoo_ Been wanting to know what this thing taste like for ages, it better not disappoint.

Hitman said:
Jeza23 said:
Hitman said:
So are you going now Hitman?
I am now dude. :P

Accommodation - Tick
Flight - Tick
Game tickets - Tick
Broncos burger - very soon. _woohoo_ Been wanting to know what this thing taste like for ages, it better not disappoint.

Dude...don't hype yourself up too much. They're good, but they're not Fudruckers burgers.

OMG! Flashback! Fudruckers...they rocked.

Hitman said:

Oh it won't icon_thumbs_u

I'll keep it in mind so it won't be a downer Coxy, I'll give you a verdict when I get back.

BB77 likes it, so it's a good start.

YAY HITMAN!!! When you flying up? Come drinking with me and Sylve and Dan and Kelsey and Jaimi-Lee.

The burgers are awesome Hitman. Even my parents love them.

THORN12 said:
YAY HITMAN!!! When you flying up? Come drinking with me and Sylve and Dan and Kelsey and Jaimi-Lee.

Flying up Friday, get in about 12:30 and probably 1:30pm by the time we check in. Bugger if I know how long it takes to get from the airport to the hotel (Medina Hotel next to The Story Bridge... I think it's that bridge). Fly out Sunday morning.

Hell yeah we're drinking with you guys!!! :D

What about Jeza? Thought he got flights/tickets with the 2 ladies there. eusa_think

Hitman said:
THORN12 said:

Flying up Friday, get in about 12:30 and probably 1:30pm by the time we check in. Bugger if I know how long it takes to get from the airport to the hotel (Medina Hotel next to The Story Bridge... I think it's that bridge). Fly out Sunday morning.

What about Jeza? Thought he got flights/tickets with the 2 ladies there. eusa_think

First I've heard about that.

Approx 20mins or so in a cab to get there. I've stayed there twice, I love it.
I land at 10.30am, Sylve's going up Thursday I think.
We'll more than likely be at the Caxton.

Jez, you haven't confirmed wether or not you're going. Did you find somewhere to stay?

| * kelsey * | said:

Sounds familar. [icon_evillaugh

is Jeza our official BHQ stalker?

| * kelsey * | said:
Hitman said:
THORN12 said:

I wasn't trying to start a rumour or anything like that Kels, I just thought/assummed you all booked it together that's all.

Nah I probably wont be coming.

I have been rostered on to work Saturday the 6th and I dont really have the money to do it, I will know by Sunday though for sure so I will tell everyone then.

Hitman said:
| * kelsey * | said:
Hitman said:
THORN12 said:

I wasn't trying to start a rumour or anything like that Kels, I just thought/assummed you all booked it together that's all.

[icon_lol1.

It's all good, I know! Jaimi-Lee asked if I was going and we just organised it from there. I was staying with family for most of it and there was room for one more. icon_thumbs_u

Haha so i just realised the game is on friday, and not saturday... now im kinda... triple booked for the evening.... uh oh

QUEENSLANDER said:
Haha so i just realised the game is on friday, and not saturday... now im kinda... triple booked for the evening.... uh oh

Don't tell me you're not going [icon_shady

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • kiwi2
  • Lozza
  • broncos4life
  • IceWorks
  • Aldo
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Ejbroncos
  • Foordy
  • broncsgoat
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Viti
  • Dash
  • davidp
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.