If you could pick any two halves to run our show. Who would they be?

LOL at people picking SJ ahead of DCE... :loool:

Yes I mean you Spwn!

For mine it would have to be
6. JT (or Maloney)
7. Cronk

In dreamland, DCE & Milford........Barba .........Cam Smith. Now there's a spine from players rumoured to be on Brisbane's hit list. Exciting.
1 down, 3 to go.

Reality is a bit different, because if Brisbane don't end up with Milford I have NFI what they're thinking.......surely not Hoffman. I can't accept that Brisbane would allow Norman to leave AND sack their two senior halves without having something up their sleeve.

So Hunt & Milford for 2014. I don't think it'll be "the answer" straight away......but we need to find out if Hunt is going to make it

or

be Peter Wallace MKII.

Let us all pray for Ben Hunt's success.

In dreamland, DCE & Milford........Barba .........Cam Smith. Now there's a spine from players rumoured to be on Brisbane's hit list. Exciting.
1 down, 3 to go.

Reality is a bit different, because if Brisbane don't end up with Milford I have NFI what they're thinking.......surely not Hoffman. I can't accept that Brisbane would allow Norman to leave AND sack their two senior halves without having something up their sleeve.

So Hunt & Milford for 2014. I don't think it'll be "the answer" straight away......but we need to find out if Hunt is going to make it

or

be Peter Wallace MKII.

Let us all pray for Ben Hunt's success.

Just prayed. Know he will do well

Hunt could end up being a very good half, but let's not kid ourselves, he'll never really be as good as DCE.

Hunt plays like Cronk, DCE plays like Johns.

Yes I mean you Spwn!

Even though I don't think it's right that you should be belittling others opinions .......I agree

SJ over DCE has to be a joke.

Hunt could end up being a very good half, but let's not kid ourselves, he'll never really be as good as DCE.

Hunt plays like Cronk, DCE plays like Johns.

Hunt has his own style. He has a bit of Locky and a bit of Alfie in him

I think it's a little early to tell if he compares to either.

Even though I don't think it's right that you should be belittling others opinions .......I agree

SJ over DCE has to be a joke.

Yes I mean you Spwn!
Who scored a hattrick this weekend?

Seriously, I think a combination of SJ/Thurston would be amazeballs. I'm not saying DCE is or isn't better but as far as an exciting halves pair, that's one I'd genuinely enjoy seeing week in week out.

if salary cap was not an issue, i'd have DCE and Thiurston

Who scored a hattrick this weekend?

Seriously, I think a combination of SJ/Thurston would be amazeballs. I'm not saying DCE is or isn't better but as far as an exciting halves pair, that's one I'd genuinely enjoy seeing week in week out.

No you wouldn't spawn .....because you wouldn't get the consistent highs you be craving from Johnson. There'd be too many lows

and instead, you'd become bitter and frustrated.

Just say no to SJ......it'll only cause you pain in the long run.

No it won't, SJ + Thurston in a halves combo would be dynamic. SJ paired with Wallace might disappoint from time to time, SJ paired with Thurston would be an amazing combination.

No it won't, SJ + Thurston in a halves combo would be dynamic. SJ paired with Wallace might disappoint from time to time, SJ paired with Thurston would be an amazing combination.

Would you agree that SJ is very much a rocks or diamonds type of player .....

Would you agree that SJ is very much a rocks or diamonds type of player .....
I would but with Thurston besides him the rocks would still be passable.

Look, I agree that DCE is the better player but SJ is one of the most exciting halves to watch, if not the most exciting.

A spine of Barba/Thurston/DCE would get all my good senses tingling.

I would but with Thurston besides him the rocks would still be passable.

Look, I agree that DCE is the better player but SJ is one of the most exciting halves to watch, if not the most exciting.

A spine of Barba/Thurston/DCE would get all my good senses tingling.

SJ's high are certainly memorable and an absolute pleasure to watch.

Problem I have is that his brain explosions and downright shitty-ness is memorable also .....

he'd have me wondering each game just which SJ was going to turn up to play

I can't live like that.

That's a fair assessment, I can take the highs with the lows because I also think SJ will mature to become a much better and more consistent player. He is only 22, very young for a half.

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • Fitzy
  • porouian
  • Brotherdu
  • Sproj
  • Battler
  • Midean
  • Wolfie
  • Ondi
  • Scdeac
  • BroncosAlways
  • Johnny92
  • TimWhatley
  • mitch222
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.