I'm pumped!!

J

JaseC

NYC Player
Mar 7, 2012
Will the fast, mobile NSW pack be able to wear down the larger, less athletic QLD pack?

Will the larger QLD pack dominate defensivly, slowing NSW ability to speed up the middle?

Will the referee's try and penalise the QLD pack out of the game by penalising the ruck and claiming QLD are infringing the ruck?

Will the QLD backline be able to adapt to it's own changes and feed off the structured style of Cronk, compared to the adhoc style of JT?

Will the Blues be able to capitilise and get the ball wide early?

Will the NSW centres actually be able to get past GI?

Will Gallen and Stuart blame the referees when they lose?

Last edited:
Gotta love the pre origin nerves/excitement!!! Two hours til the party starts and the drinks start flowing

I'm in Melbourne half cut already and pumped. It's gonna be awesome.

I'm worried (although I am always worried before an Origin) about tonight.

Reckon NSW will be primed for a top notch performance. Wait and see, sick of all the banter.. just want the footy to start!

Feel a lot of deja vu from Game 1 2009.

Felt really nervous that night, didn't know what to expect but the Storm trio shone through.

Hope it's the same tonight.

No matter how many times I watch SOO I still get nerves before the game. GO THE BLUES. I'M READY TO GIVE IT TO QUEENSLAND.

No matter how many times I watch SOO I still get nerves before the game. GO THE BLUES. I'M READY TO GIVE IT TO QUEENSLAND.

Surely by now nerves have given way to a sense of resignation!

I'm pacing already, nervous as hell. Everything to lose. C'mon boys!

559565_10150911110403966_598618965_9722341_1067227057_n.jpg

Surely by now nerves have given way to a sense of resignation!

I'm never giving up and also I need a golf club to hit that disgusting waste of life at the top of the screen.

oh hey look, I haven't seen that pic photoshopped every which way for the last billion years:beardman:

I'm never giving up and also I need a golf club to hit that disgusting waste of life at the top of the screen.

And the irony is that the negative (and only) result of that will be you having to buy a new TV.

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • Fatboy
  • marw
  • Fozz
  • Rambstien
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.