In a year of firsts, time for the first spoon?

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
I think so. Paul White has signed our very own Mary McGregor to a 5 year deal, only difference? Mary's players actually play for him, meanwhile White is on his way to European Rugby for a fat payday. Milford and Boyd have Seibold's dick in a cage, and the key is somewhere in the waters off Kangaroo Point.

Injuries, suspensions, stupidity, meltdowns, and a season that is a stain on this club. Frankly we will deserve the kitchenware if this shit keeps up. The lunatics are running the asylum.

Last edited:
Something like that has to happen to **** Siebold off then maybe so.

I think someone else said it that when the priorities with the front office is no longer with the football first and foremost, you're in trouble - and that's where we're at. It doesn't matter we're running like a busted cause we're still making mad cheddar.

It is a very real possibility. Brace yourself, next week will not go the way these players think. They will turn up thinking they will win and they will get slaughtered. Then change might happen.

On current form, i wouldnt confidently back us against the Dogs, Dragons or Titans, thats for sure

I think so. Paul White has signed our very own Mary McGregor to a 5 year deal, only difference? Mary's players actually play for him, meanwhile White is on his way to European Rugby for a fat payday. Milford and Boyd have Seibold's dick in a cage, and the key is somewhere in the waters off Kangaroo Point.

Injuries, suspensions, stupidity, meltdowns, and a season that is a stain on this club. Frankly we will deserve the kitchenware if this shit keeps up. The lunatics are running the asylum.
We are currently the worst team in the comp. There's no question of that. Worse than we looked when we were looking like spoon contenders last year. So yeah, the spoon is a possibility unless something changes dramatically.

oh its definitely on......and in the long run the wake up call we needed.....but while this year turns into a never ending train wreck it will hurt....and thats the point...

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Bish
  • Johnny92
  • Mustafur
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.