Injured Hunt out for 2-3 weeks (Sunday spoiler)

Fraser Anderson was on the wing i know that much, because he scored a try or two that night at telstra!

Frank the Tank said:
[quote="mick!":fzndqgmx][icon_lol1.

FMD. If I blindly support the Broncos, then I'm doing a shithouse job of it considering I've tipped against them three times so far this year...
If youre like Frank you tip who you think will win, not who you want to win.[/quote:fzndqgmx]

Maybe the first thing we agree on. Tip with your head, not with your heart. That's how you win the cash.

Major JW Hochstetter said:
[quote="Frank the Tank":17kpmwne][quote="Major JW Hochstetter":17kpmwne]Didn't Souths break their duck against us a couple of years back, albeit we were very much Origin depleted?
IFRC we weren't depleted from the origin, had a near full-strength team, and were the only team Souths beat the entire year.[/quote:17kpmwne]

Not sure if this was the exact team that took the field, but this was the official team that was named:

1. Darius Boyd
2. Tame Tupou
3. Greg Eastwood
4. Casey McGuire
5. Leon Bott
6. Brett Seymour
7. Shane Perry
8. Shane Webcke
9. Ian Lacey
10. Brad Thorn
11. Dane Carlaw
12. Corey Parker
13. David Stagg

14. Dave Taylor
15. Ben Hannant
16. Neville Costigan
17. Joel Moon

Missing, as far as I can see, Hunt, Lockyer, Tate, Berrigan, Carroll, Civoniceva, Thaiday and Hodges. I'd call that depleted, especially in mid-2006 and without Lockyer.[/quote:17kpmwne]

That team is Dire!

Forward pack looked pretty good. But the backline...sheesh.

Coxy said:
Forward pack looked pretty good. But the backline...sheesh.
Leon Bott and Casey McGuire at one side :shock: no wonder we lost. Nathan Merritt would've run amok

NRL Round 14
SOUTH SYDNEY
Telstra Stadium, June 10
Broncos 14 (Anderson, Seymour, Bott tries; Parker goal) v Rabbitohs 34
TEAM: Darius Boyd, Fraser Anderson, Greg Eastwood, Casey McGuire, Leon Bott, Brett Seymour, Shane Perry, Shane Webcke (c), Ian Lacey, Brad Thorn, Dane Carlaw, Corey Parker, David Stagg. Subs: Dave Taylor, Ben Hannant, Neville Costigan, Joel Moon
Referee Ben Cummins Crowd 6537

Turns out Tupou didnt play in that game!

I knew that Anderson was one of the wingers as well, remember him scoring in the left corner not long before half time.

Merritt scored 2 tries that night, so did Luke Macdougall

Ah yes, I remember that game - quite depressing really... [icon_non

Active Now

• JamesC
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.