Interview with someone associated with Brisbane

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
I'm not 100% sure if this is in the right forum, but anyway.

I'm doing journalism and for this subject I've gotta interview a few people with a topic of our own choosing.

I'm doing the roles and responsibilities of the media when it comes to the promotion of young athletes, so as well as another journalists perspective, I'd like to get an idea on a club perspective, how they keep boom youngsters grounded, how they feel about the media intruding on the private lives of players, etc.

I guess my two questions are:

1) Realistically speaking, is anyone from the club going to be willing and able to partake in this?
2) Who would I get in contact with to try and organize this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Trad McLean I think his name is..... see Coxy :mrgreen:

Someone from here could do the interview.

Noone would know, plus you lying about it you will fit right in with the media. icon_thumbs_u

Seems like Bruno is up for any interview he can get...

Yes, Trad McLean is your guy.

Good luck, you'll need it. I sent that bloke an email once and he never replied. I've also dealt with a couple of other media managers from footy clubs and unless you're from a major media organisation, they really couldn't give two shits about you.

Definitely, I asked about the release date of the Broncos magazine, a pretty simple question I thought...until it took about 3 weeks to get a one sentence reply.

TBH I think you'd be better off trying someone from the Titans. I have found them to be much more open to approaches and more accommodating with this type of thing.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosgirl
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.