NEWS Interview with Tesi Niu

Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018
His debut was our 59-0 drubbing no wonder why his career was doomed from the get go.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
I think that's a ridiculous take, and an absolutely awful way to deal with human beings. He's not a robot, his mind may be adrift at times, but he's still the best fullback option at the club, it's really as simple as that. No different from any of the other bad players we have who have patches of rubbish form, or just lack the ability to begin with.

I can't be any clearer I don't rate him, but I hope he is getting nothing but support from the club. Football form is a completely different issue and if he's doing what the coach wants, he'll keep his spot, as soon as he isn't, he'll play a level below. The shock death of his father is neither here nor there.

People react to death in many different ways. Some people just never get over a loved ones passing. Its not something you can say is the same from person to person.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Still my favourite JYY try

This was the try that really announced his arrival. Credit to Thurston for trying as hard as he did, imagine if JYY put these moves on Boyd haha

LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
Still my favourite JYY try

That's one of my favourite tries ever, and definitely my fav of JYY's. The way he attacked that ball, turned JT inside-out... JYY was so light on his feet, so smooth yet so deceptively strong and aggressive like a bull at a gate, just threw everything he had into every play... I have zero doubt he was going to be one of the all-time greats 😭

LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
Actually it's my equal fav. The other was his grubber for himself around the Canberra winger...just the way he moved, ducked out one side to put the kick in then back around the other side and the poor Canberra bloke just didn't know what to do.

Anyway, way off topic, sorry mods. I like Tesi, if he keeps working hard I really do think he can be a solid player. There's glimpses of something there, and the fact he had an interrupted preseason too, he gets more time for me. I've got my fingers crossed for him tonight though haha!!

L

Locky888

QCup Player
Aug 28, 2015
Like a broken clock Tesi gets it right about twice a season. He over-hyped himself when he talked himself up and expected more coin but failed to deliver on substance.

Emanon

Emanon

QCup Player
Apr 26, 2021
Losing a loved one is never an easy thing to deal with. So it is understandable if he is having trouble adapting to it.

But at the same time, surely the club has to have a copy of Webkce's autobiography War Horse lying around somewhere that may be able to help.

Active Now

• The Strapper
  • Wolfie
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosAlways
  • phoenix
  • bazza
  • Cavalo
  • Broncorob
  • davidp
  • Fatboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.