Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
The Blackhawks look very strong.

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
I wish this had more coverage. I'd love to see a lot of these games. Some strong looking teams.

I'd also like to point out that Waddell can't even start for the Magpies.

Hate to point out the obvious but you know you can go to the games?

That doesn't mean too much- Vidot hasn't been named at all but he will play for the Jets.

Rally Towel

Rally Towel

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2014
That doesn't mean too much- Vidot hasn't been named at all but he will play for the Jets.

Thought I was going blind there. Reckon he'd go alright with the Jets, given their use of wingers as subs.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Hate to point out the obvious but you know you can go to the games?

I try to get to as many Wynnum games as possible. Might make a few trips to Redcliffe this year, I have also never been out to Ipswich so I will have a look at that too. Easts isn't too far away and Norths isn't either. Just a matter of how much time I have. Much easier to watch on the television.

K-Style

K-Style

NRL Player
Jun 1, 2014
Jets team looks solid. Might have to venture over to Ipswich to watch this one.

Splinter

Splinter

NRL Player
Feb 16, 2013
This comp is going to be very strong again this year looking at the teams

ethos

ethos

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
The competition just gets stronger and stronger each season. Even more impressive considering it's expanded with two teams in two years as well. And not just token moves either, PNG were outstanding and Townsville have an exceptionally strong squad for a club in their first year.

Some of these games are much more entertaining than NRL matches. Massive wrap on the ISC.

Be very interesting to see how the season transpires.

Think the Pride won't be the absolute powerhouse of years gone by. Sunny Coast (with Melbourne) and Capras will obviously improve. Redcliffe look better. Souths are gutsy but don't have star power, reckon they'll be towards the bottom with Mackay. Tweed don't look as good on paper but Zimmerle is a crafty coach. Hope Wynnum struggle.

There's going to be some quality that misses the top six!

K-Style

K-Style

NRL Player
Jun 1, 2014
The competition just gets stronger and stronger each season. Even more impressive considering it's expanded with two teams in two years as well. And not just token moves either, PNG were outstanding and Townsville have an exceptionally strong squad for a club in their first year.

Some of these games are much more entertaining than NRL matches. Massive wrap on the ISC.

Be very interesting to see how the season transpires.

Think the Pride won't be the absolute powerhouse of years gone by. Sunny Coast (with Melbourne) and Capras will obviously improve. Redcliffe look better. Souths are gutsy but don't have star power, reckon they'll be towards the bottom with Mackay. Tweed don't look as good on paper but Zimmerle is a crafty coach. Hope Wynnum struggle.

There's going to be some quality that misses the top six!

Boo this man.
I think they will miss Granville. Tweed beat them in the trial and Wynnum were fielding most of their name players but they should still go alright.

K-Style

K-Style

NRL Player
Jun 1, 2014
Greg Eden named at No.5 for Wynnum. Vidot not named for Ipswich. Guess theyre keeping him secret.

K-Style

K-Style

NRL Player
Jun 1, 2014
Love watching Jets vs Seagulls (helps if the gulls win). The referee was drawing in deep breaths early in the game. Didn't make it to the game but watching Wynnum's live stream.
Greg Eden switched to fullback at some point and kicked to the wing for Ogden to score the final points of the game. Patrick Templeman has a big kick on him. Got Wynnum out from deep in their half just before that try.

Parcel went well but I barely saw Vidot.

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Blackhawks 30 Cutters 16
Norths 24-2 with 25 to go. Grienke scored on debut.

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Vidot played off the bench today, came on and played prop after 15 minutes, moved to the wing 15 minutes into the second half when Barba got hurt.

Wynnum won on the bell with a bit of great play from Eden.

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
Pride and Easts on Gem now.

Unread

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • broncsgoat
  • eggstar10
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.