Intrust Super Cup Discussion - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any video of the incident?

He's just back from two weeks for a shoulder charge; that's what is making people quiet upset about this incident.

Molo involved in an ugly shoulder charge v Coast. Brawl that followed was obviously emotion charged given the two teams and player involved.

That's pretty silly of him, I'd have thought he'd know better.

He's just back from two weeks for a shoulder charge; that's what is making people quiet upset about this incident.

i actually reckon he got stitched up, he had no choice to take the early plea but if you watch closely his arms come up and through so it actually doesn't look like the old fashioned shoulder charge. He also got a bit wrong footed too.

On a side note the way that the sunny coast players reacted (not just physically) but worst was the verbal garbage they said to molo. It was actually quite disgusting and having to explain to my 8yr old nephew what was said was pretty ordinary.

Boyce was awesome today- offloading like a lunatic.

Great tackling- topped the count and great win Souths.

yep boyce was good today, a heap of work and big effort. For mine though Fai's second stint in the second half was outstanding and he got them home, he destroyed the easts pack with his strong runs and was nearly impossible to pull down.At one point one of the big and i mean big easts frontys tried to put a shot on him and george just cannon balled him out of the way.

This kid is knocking the door down and a big off season could see him jump out of the grounf for next year.

On a surprising note, I seen Seve take an intercept and he got run down fairly easily... i thought he would have blown them away.

i actually reckon he got stitched up, he had no choice to take the early plea but if you watch closely his arms come up and through so it actually doesn't look like the old fashioned shoulder charge. He also got a bit wrong footed too.

On a side note the way that the sunny coast players reacted (not just physically) but worst was the verbal garbage they said to molo. It was actually quite disgusting and having to explain to my 8yr old nephew what was said was pretty ordinary.

Molo said plenty too.

What did you expect? Of course the Falcons' guys are a bit sensitive to shoulder charges. Add to that it's the same guy doing it over and over again.

I can understand their position.

Molo said plenty too.

What did you expect? Of course the Falcons' guys are a bit sensitive to shoulder charges. Add to that it's the same guy doing it over and over again.

I can understand their position.

he said plenty after they dog shotted him and held his arms behind his back.

they will get their own in due course.

so he has done it a couple of times... i wouldn't call that a serial offender, im sure you defend worst criminals in every day life!!!!!

so he has done it a couple of times... i wouldn't call that a serial offender, im sure you defend worst criminals in every day life!!!!!

His attitude to shoulder charging shows a lack of common sense.

Let's look at this.

You shoulder charge which results in a terrible accident of death. You get 8 weeks for the tackle.

The next season you shoulder charge again and get two weeks.

You come back from that suspension; against the team of which the unfortunate death happened and you shoulder charge again.

Earning three weeks. So that's now 13 weeks or half a season you've sat out due to shoulder charging.

And you're wondering why it upset the team with the dead team mate?

And why it seems stupid to keep doing it?

While also suggesting Molo should seek some sort of justice for himself? By what shoulder charging?

A square up is not sound advice; stay on the field and tackle is sound advice.

Last edited:
His attitude to shoulder charging shows a lack of common sense.

Let's look at this.

You shoulder charge which results in a terrible accident of death. You get 8 weeks for the tackle.

The next season you shoulder charge again and get two weeks.

You come back from that suspension; against the team of which the unfortunate death happened and you shoulder charge again.

Earning three weeks. So that's now 13 weeks or half a season you've sat out due to shoulder charging.

And you're wondering why it upset the team with the dead team mate?

And why it seems stupid to keep doing it?

While also suggesting Molo should seek some sort of justice for himself? By what shoulder charging?

A square up is not sound advice; stay on the field and tackle is sound advice.

Spot on [MENTION=8272]1910[/MENTION]

He must get the shoulder charge out of his game "NOW"

His history with this offense is tragic, very well documented & will never be forgotten.

I think that if he wants any sort of future in league, he can never shoulder charge again.

Dont get me wrong I love the bloke & his game,
BUT....
Someone died!!!

IMO he should never "get away with" offending again.

Also while defending it saying he's not a serial offender- this incident was the second in the first 22 minutes.

Three times in two games with a two week suspension in between.

Michael Purcell now has 11 tries from his first 11 ISC games.

That's on the back of five tries two weeks in a row in reserves before he got his crack in ISC.

Magpies vs Falcons looks like a training run for the Falcons so far.
Missing Offa, Ese'Ese and TPJ of course doesn't help.
South's right wing defense is pretty rough. Seve was left on his own defending 4 on 1 there.

Losing and getting screwed by the ref.

Last edited:
Also while defending it saying he's not a serial offender- this incident was the second in the first 22 minutes.

Three times in two games with a two week suspension in between.
Can both of you please move on now, this discussion has run its course.

Can both of you please move on now, this discussion has run its course.

How do you quote something from two weeks ago and say move on?

Two weeks doesn't indicate moving on?

How do you quote something from two weeks ago and say move on?

Two weeks doesn't indicate moving on?
You're right, I didn't notice the date and for some reason it showed up as a new post for me... my apologies.

In my defense however, you and @talanoa have been taking digs at each other of late, so I just wanted to nip it in the bud.

Last edited:
You're right, I didn't notice the date and for some reason it showed up as a new post for me... my apologies.

In my defense however, you and @talanoa have been taking digs at each other of late, so I just wanted to nip it in the bud.

Roger that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Kev_Guz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Old Mate
  • Behold
  • cento
  • Brocko
  • Culhwch
  • ivanhungryjak
  • lynx000
  • Financeguy
  • Waynesaurus
  • something
  • Astro
  • Strop
  • Xzei
  • Johnny92
  • Jedhead
  • Browny
  • Jazza
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.