Is Lachlan Maranta Really That Bad?

I wonder what response Farah will get for ditching the All-stars for the super bowl meanwhile a bloke like Maranta appreciates the opportunity and gets mocked for being selected.

would it be petty of me to hope they ditch farah and maybe sign maranta?? : )

seriously tho, no real hate for maranta here.. good on the bloke for getting a shot

I wonder what response Farah will get for ditching the All-stars for the super bowl meanwhile a bloke like Maranta appreciates the opportunity and gets mocked for being selected.

This. So much this.

The hate Maranta got for his selection from around the NRL was ridiculous and unfair.

This. So much this.

The hate Maranta got for his selection from around the NRL was ridiculous and unfair.

I wouldn't say they are giving hate for Maranta the player for it, they are hating the decision to select him for
a World All Star team.

I wouldn't say they are giving hate for Maranta the player for it, they are hating the decision to select him for
a World All Star team.

Actually I have heard plenty of hate directed to him as a player with his selection secondary. Unless of course for example your saying comparisons to him being an even shittier winger then his father in the same discussion as complementary(which to be fair I don't think you were nor do I think people on broncoshq are, but just pointing out it does certainly exist).

Last edited:

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bucking Beads
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • Culhwch
  • FACTHUNT
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bish
  • winslow_wong
  • broncos4life
  • Santa
  • Midean
  • GCBRONCO
  • TimWhatley
  • Bronco bob
  • KateBroncos1812
  • phoenix
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.