Jake Friend questioned over an assault

B

broncosil

QCup Player
Mar 31, 2008
THE Sydney Roosters' drought-breaking win over Cronulla has been overshadowed by allegations hooker Jake Friend was involved in an incident which resulted in a woman being punched in the face.

Friend, fined and suspended by the Roosters earlier this year following a drink driving conviction, has been interviewed by police following an incident at a nightclub in The Rocks in the early hours of Sunday morning.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/st ... 01,00.html

What a loser. Time for the NRL to step in and actually rip up the contracts themselves. I know we keep asking ourselves this, but how dumb can these players be?

Oh come on it's no different to what any other 21 year old does every weekend. Hell, I used to bash bitches every weekend. But nobody cared because I'm not an NRL player.......................................

Coxy said:
Oh come on it's no different to what any other 21 year old does every weekend. Hell, I used to get bashed by bitches every weekend. But nobody cared because I'm not an NRL player.......................................

Sorry man i had to fix your post up...

But she knows she deserved it!!!!

Friend is looking like a low rate Todd Carney without the humorous escapades.

Be interesting to see his coach reading the riot act to him, exactly why Freddie should go as should Friend

"Coach, it's not what you think. I thought she was my front door so I took my shirt off and bashed it. I was just drunk. Howsabout I fine myself $10000 and we move on eh?"

Roosters players charged with assault

Sydney Roosters players Jake Friend and Sandor Earl have been charged with assault following an incident at an inner Sydney nightclub in the early hours of yesterday morning.

It is understood Friend has been charged with assault and Earl two counts of assault occasioning actual bodily harm after an altercation at the Tank nightclub at The Rocks.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,25 ... 21,00.html

I wonder if the NRL itself are going to take action and just rip up his contract.

usually we see all of the bigger named players get away with stuff like this (which they shouldn't) but there is no reason that these nobodies should get away with it!

[icon_non sooo embarrasing seriously dont these guys learn...

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.