OFFICIAL James Roberts granted immediate release

You can believe that all you want, but the rest of us don’t have to mate.
It isn't a matter of belief. It's a statement of fact. If you have evidence to the contrary and that WB had authority in the HR department (payroll) please present it to clear the air. As far as I know such decisions were the exclusive right of the board, paid employeees charged with that duty. Simple plain facts.

well, here is a list of outside backs coming off contract end of 2019;

Rapana
Feki
Will Kennedy (fullback I think?)
Garrick
Brad Parker
Tafua
Dylan Walker
Hymel Hunt
SKD
Hampton
Mosby
French
Hoffman (!!!)....**** it, half of Parramatta..!
Jennings M
Maranta..!!!!
Wendells young son

probably more but ........yeh.....****.....

IMG 0026

Will Roberts be playing for souffs this weekend?
They have a few out and could probably use him.

BS. You have no evidence. You are the one making the claim, remember.

Why do you think Souths said to WB, you’re just the coach, leave the recruitment up to us.
Err, huh? No evidence? You're kidding, right? I don't need to provide evidence that the board is responsible because WB doesn't work for the Broncos. You see, the boards still here and signing players, releasing players, deciding contract lengths, deciding contract values! That's the claim, the board is responsible and it's SELF EVIDENT. Yes, I made the claim, I stand by it and it's not only self evident, it's incontrovertible!

Err, huh? No evidence? You're kidding, right? I don't need to provide evidence that the board is responsible because WB doesn't work for the Broncos. You see, the boards still here and signing players, releasing players, deciding contract lengths, deciding contract values! That's the claim, the board is responsible and it's SELF EVIDENT. Yes, I made the claim, I stand by it and it's not only self evident, it's incontrovertible!

I agree the board rubber-stamped and ok'd it. Would you agree WB had a say in it?

Last edited:
well, here is a list of outside backs coming off contract end of 2019;

Rapana
Feki
Will Kennedy (fullback I think?)
Garrick
Brad Parker
Tafua
Dylan Walker
Hymel Hunt
SKD
Hampton
Mosby
French
Hoffman (!!!)....**** it, half of Parramatta..!
Jennings M
Maranta..!!!!
Wendells young son

probably more but ........yeh.....****.....

Don't think we are going to need to sign an outside back. Just a fullback, we have enough outside backs coming through to cover the lose.

Oh no, your post just reminded me that my son’s favourite player is/was Roberts. Always looking out for the #3 jersey. How do I break the news to him???

Same. The Jet is my 8 year olds favourite player as well. Devo..

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Porthoz
  • Dash
  • Jedhead
  • FACTHUNT
  • theshed
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.