NEWS Jamil Hopoate charged

I'm really not 😂
I seem to remember voicing words of encouragement for him. Ah well. He didn't have a lot going for him before but now truly has done himself in for little he was worth.
With him, saguaro, TPJ, and fiffita, we don't exactly look like the wholesome family club of yesteryear.
Hopefully TPJ looks at the consequences of saguaro and now hopoate and continues his journey to redemption. A football career is too short as it is without hastening it's demise.

I thought we already moved Jamal on? Was he even still contracted with us?

I seem to remember voicing words of encouragement for him. Ah well. He didn't have a lot going for him before but now truly has done himself in for little he was worth.
With him, saguaro, TPJ, and fiffita, we don't exactly look like the wholesome family club of yesteryear.
Hopefully TPJ looks at the consequences of saguaro and now hopoate and continues his journey to redemption. A football career is too short as it is without hastening it's demise.

I liked him at lock tbh for the Phins, but he was never an NRL player.

I thought we already moved Jamal on? Was he even still contracted with us?

pretty sure we have ... never offered him a new deal, and hasn't been training with us (as far as i know) ... but linking him to the Broncos is worth a few extra clicks.

I've seen it before, a player could have played for 3 clubs since leaving the Broncos, but as soon as that player gets into strife, the media report it as former Broncos player, lol

Next minute headline reads “Paul white throws former troubled star a lifeline”

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • teampjta
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.