Jana Rawlinson set to defect...

A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
OMFG... is she serious... now I think shes a attention seeking tard and maybe this is another look at me look at me moment. But is she is seriously considering running for GB then I hope she falls flat on her unfaked chest.... bloody unAustralian I tells ya.

Keep walking Bitch..........

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,865 ... 18,00.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Drama Rawlinson strikes again!

They can have her!

good, shes a piece of shit anyway. they can have her

Fozz said:
Drama Rawlinson

That made me LOL. I like it.
Its like she needs to come with her own theme music Arron Spelling style.

She can pay back all the subsidised training she received from Australia then. k thx bai biatch!

What a pig, I hope she does her Knee again if she decides to represent Great Britian again.

The Rock said:
Now THAT'S a turncoat.... [icon_wink

Seriously though, the Poms? LOLZ. They don't win at anything.

Not normally, but they will carve us to bits at the next olympics because they are stealing all our coaches and are pumping money into the sports commission and things associated with the olympics and the athletes training.

Much more than what John Coates and the federal sports minister (whoever that is) are doing currently, although Coates has been saying it for a year or so now that the AIS and stuff needs more funding in order for us to be competitive not just at this next olympics but in years to come.

Hope her boobs get hit by a double-decker bus. I hate her.

My cousin ran for Australia in Atlanta and Sydney, then ran for Britain in the 2006 Commonwealth Games.

Bet none of you know who it is.

According to Jane Flemming this morning, it's a load of crap. Such a shame.

The thing is she can't compete for GB at the 2012 Olympics because of 2 Olympic rules:

1. You need to be a citizen for a minimum of 3 years,
2. Before you compete for one country it has to be a minimum of 4 years since you last competed for another country.

Also given that her major sponsorship contracts have just expired (and not renewed) I would say that this is another one of her "oh poor me, someone give me money and attention". And FWIW, I think she is past it anyway - even without all the injuries over the years that have taken a pretty massive toll on her body she would have been pushing it to be genuine chance in 2012.

ningnangnong said:
My cousin ran for Australia in Atlanta and Sydney, then ran for Britain in the 2006 Commonwealth Games.

Bet none of you know who it is.

Give me the event and I'll have a stab at guessing

Was Australian champion in 10,000m about four times.

Hmmm distance runner. Female? I'd probably say Natalie Harvey - but I could be wrong

Oh man, you nailed it! :mrgreen:

Well, athletics was always pretty much life in my family growing up and it's still my fave sport. And unlike a lot of people, I actually really really like watching the distance events. That's cool she's your cousin - so she still in GB or back in Oz?

Flutterby said:
Well, athletics was always pretty much life in my family growing up and it's still my fave sport. And unlike a lot of people, I actually really really like watching the distance events. That's cool she's your cousin - so she still in GB or back in Oz?

Nah, she lives over there now with her husband and they have a child as well.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Waynesaurus
  • GCBRONCO
  • scobie
  • Skyblues87
  • Gaz
  • broncos4life
  • FACTHUNT
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mr Fourex
  • the_next
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.