josh hoffman, good bloke

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
came across this in another footy group and thought it was great to see. i hope no one minds this being posted, as i didnt know leigh, but from what i gather he was a big broncos fan who lost his battle with cancer just recently. one of his good friends had made a post on instagram, and hoffy must of stumbled across it:

with all the negative stuff about footy players i think its good to show some of this kind of stuff that goes unnoticed by alot of people

10580151_1483423751905791_8281413057310008713_n.jpg

If you check McGuires twitter feed, you will also find Leigh talking to Josh a couple of weeks ago and then someone letting him know Leigh had passed over the weekend.
Glad the boys take some time to correspond with their supporters especially on the darkest of days.
Pretty sure he had a type of leukaemia

Last edited:
Yes .... major like.

Good to see Hoffy isn't living in a bubble.

What great stuff. Awesome work Hoffy & McGuire

It's stuff like this that are the reason I love this club so much.

Is that Teree Longburg [MENTION=1811]Aeetee[/MENTION]?

Great stuff from Hoffman. Have been very critical of him on the field this year but clearly a class act off it. Wish we heard more of this instead of just the dickhead ***** who drink and drive and grope women.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • Stix
  • Brocko
  • levikaden
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Tmac
  • Foordy
  • Accept
  • cento
  • Allo
  • bert_lifts
  • Santa
  • Battler
  • Hurrijo
  • Sproj
  • lynx000
  • Swordfish
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.