Josh Jackson MotM

I don't understand why they need to vote 5 mins from full time... there was 30min of post game reaction how long does it take count 3 votes!!! and why are they voting in the first place just come to a fucking consensus

Yeah what the ****, that's the dumbest shit ever, what if JT missed that conversion, there was golden point and Gagai scored a 100m try to seal the game? Nine would almost be verging on criminal charges by selecting Josh Jackson as MotM, punters should be very, very upset at that.

It makes no sense at all, Jackson wasn't even the best Blue. Pretty poor show of faith from 2 QLD legends.

Man of the first half - Josh Jackson.

Yeah what the ****, that's the dumbest shit ever, what if JT missed that conversion, there was golden point and Gagai scored a 100m try to seal the game? Nine would almost be verging on criminal charges by selecting Josh Jackson as MotM, punters should be very, very upset at that.

Are the guys who vote on it, allowed to bet on it?

I don't mind that a player from the losing team gets MOTM, assuming they are actually the best player on the field. Sometimes I think players from the losing team get automatically disregarded because they lost, which i think is unfair.

But in this case the guy wasn't even the best on the field, regardless of if his team won or lost. Absolutely terrible decision.

Surely they should nominate a best on field from both teams, which ever teams win that's the guy.

Exactly this. Yes, there will be times when the losing team has a standout player but the other night was not one of them.

Every time they interview the mom from a losing team they say they don't even care about it, they would rather have won the game. Much better viewing to give it to someone who actually won the game.

I think they listened to Gus Gould too much during the match. He was having a secret rub under the commentary desk over Jacks-on the whole game.

Unread

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Morkel
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.