Judiciary

Unlike Rudolph's spear tackle tonight which could so easily have resulted in a broken neck. He should have been sent off. I wonder how many weeks he'll get compared to Riki
Same amount.

"The nrl announced on sunday that there were no charges from Saturday's matches"
In other words, every penalty for a crusher tackle is an automatic suspension unless you play for the roosters?

Seriously what the actual *%$#. Can someone pull up the broncos crusher chargers from the last two week and compare to the Keary one? I swear if they're identical we need to send make this viral because its gone too far this inconstancy.

I've long since learned to not let the judiciary get to me. Just another group of NSWRL yes men with too much power in the game to add to the pile who take one look at the jersey and already know what they want to do. They agonized about letting Hodgo off for the GF right up until the last minute, and you just know it took a tonne of convincing from some very expensive lawyers to talk them out of benching him in his final game.

"The nrl announced on sunday that there were no charges from Saturday's matches"
In other words, every penalty for a crusher tackle is an automatic suspension unless you play for the roosters?

Seriously what the actual *%$#. Can someone pull up the broncos crusher chargers from the last two week and compare to the Keary one? I swear if they're identical we need to send make this viral because its gone too far this inconstancy.

Keary’s was way worse than Riki’s, like they aren’t even close.

When will we know whether the club is challenging Riki's charge?

When will we know whether the club is challenging Riki's charge?

the probably have to decide by tomorrow ...

but we won't challenge it ... probably because we are still paying off the debt to get Hodges free to play the 2015 GF

Quote that s not a prediction that s a spoiler paul heyman 92 54 50

Plays for the Roosters and had the Fox panel backing him up so he was always gonna get off.

It'd be nice if Brisbane came out this week and compared Keary and Riki and questioned it, but they don't seem to care about getting shafted constantly.

I think they've amped up the reaming since Gee did the runner.

What a fucking joke. I'm pissed off at the NRL but it doesn't surprise me anymore. I'm fucking over the Broncos just copping it though!!!!! I'm guessing some accountant in the back room counted the numbers and said financially it isn't worth contesting. Ffs this club has gone backwards ever since it has to answer to shareholders, one of which is an owner of a rival NRL club. Pathetic

Been listed on the asx since 89

What a fucking joke. I'm pissed off at the NRL but it doesn't surprise me anymore. I'm fucking over the Broncos just copping it though!!!!! I'm guessing some accountant in the back room counted the numbers and said financially it isn't worth contesting. Ffs this club has gone backwards ever since it has to answer to shareholders, one of which is an owner of a rival NRL club. Pathetic

the club has had to answer to shareholders for pretty much it's entire existence. listed in 1989, which means the likely had to start the process at our inception

Yeah, but that is another issue. But if the NRL is consistent in something, it's their inconsistency. I personally think the employment of former players in judicial bodies (including the Bunker) is a great way to install bias. IMO these things should be impartial and external.

Brings to mind the ever-relevant "Police have conducted an investigation into the conduct of the officer and found no wrongdoing"

You can't convince me that if a former player can learn to operate the bunker or pass a ruling, that an external person can't learn NRL rules.
Apparently they have a better “feel” for the game. I am still working out what that even means 🤷🏽‍♂️

Apparently they have a better “feel” for the game. I am still working out what that even means [emoji2375]
It may mean that they know what it feels like to have their heads twisted off. The brainless decisions they make sure indicate something of the sort.

I didnt watch the game last night but I knew there'd be a player charged and suspended by the NRL. Was it bad?
There's a big difference to LOOKING FOR A CHARGE to dealing with an incident. The judiciary seems to be looking for incidents from our teams, actively searching for things that are often innocuous and don't have any bearing on the game. If we watched every minute of every game I could GUARANTEE there'd be 5-6 incidents that are worse then the last few we have got suspensions for EVERY SINGLE ROUND. Its not a conspiracy, the above is what's happening.
Every supporter from every club says the judiciary is wildly inconsistent, so why are we the only club CONSISTENTLY getting picked up for minor offences? More penalties, more 6 agains, more suspensions. Yes our young guys lack discipline but OTHER TEAMS DO ASWELL.

I didnt watch the game last night but I knew there'd be a player charged and suspended by the NRL. Was it bad?
There's a big difference to LOOKING FOR A CHARGE to dealing with an incident. The judiciary seems to be looking for incidents from our teams, actively searching for things that are often innocuous and don't have any bearing on the game. If we watched every minute of every game I could GUARANTEE there'd be 5-6 incidents that are worse then the last few we have got suspensions for EVERY SINGLE ROUND. Its not a conspiracy, the above is what's happening.
Every supporter from every club says the judiciary is wildly inconsistent, so why are we the only club CONSISTENTLY getting picked up for minor offences? More penalties, more 6 agains, more suspensions. Yes our young guys lack discipline but OTHER TEAMS DO ASWELL.
Isn't it the match review committee (not the judiciary) that decides if a charge should be laid and the grading?

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Rowdy124
  • jarro65
  • BroncoFan94
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fatboy
  • Culhwch
  • Sproj
  • Battler
  • Santa
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • jd87
  • Broncorob
  • Shane Tronc
  • Financeguy
  • Mister Wright
  • Dash
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.