K Hunt back to league...

Don't know why the CC bid is too worried about it, the CQ Bid will get a team before them icon_thumbs_u

I'd love him come back to League. Why wouldn't you take millions of dollars of stupid AFL if they want to give you that? I'd do it in a heart beat. Then come back to the game I love.

I hope K continues to play really bad in the AFL. The worse he goes the more unrest it'll cause amongst players thinking "why are they paying him all that money when I'm 10 times better than him?"

Anything to destabilise that fat shit Demetriou.

Coxy said:
I hope K continues to play really bad in the AFL. The worse he goes the more unrest it'll cause amongst players thinking "why are they paying him all that money when I'm 10 times better than him?"

he he yep. zactly. it's also good that izzy is hating it too. [icon_evillaugh

although I watched parts of the game the other day and the commentators were saying how much better K was [icon_shru

mrslong said:
Coxy said:

he he yep. zactly. it's also good that izzy is hating it too. [icon_evillaugh

although I watched parts of the game the other day and the commentators were saying how much better K was [icon_shru

He was from the 10 minutes or so I saw anyway. He actually managed to get clean possession and disposal a couple of times (which apparently is what the game is all about). Although he proved he can NOT kick an AFL ball while on the run. LOLZ

lol, so he's already better than the Lions squad then.

K will improve as the season goes on, I remember my first season of AFL took me 5 games to actually do anything of value.

I have no problem with him coming back to NRL - I just don't think he should be used as "the face" of anything in the NRL

Exactly Flutt, I really disliked how the NRL have treated Tuqiri and Gasnier like marquee players since their returns. They should have fought their way back like Sailor did.

Hunt's and Folau's return should both be treated as low key and should only get press time once they've earnt it.

Bucking Beads said:
K will improve as the season goes on, I remember my first season of AFL took me 5 games to actually do anything of value.
But your not a gun Tball player!

Aeetee said:
Bucking Beads said:
But your not a gun Tball player!

but I have a spectacular crack tan.

I have to say I'm a KHUNT fan... definitely a GEN Y attitude player by the looks of it... but I like the way he played rugby league. He's fun to watch.

mrslong said:
I watched parts of the game the other day and the commentators were saying how much better K was

Well he couldn't have gotten worse than his first game.

Jeba said:
Greg Inglis said he'd never play against the Storm.

Remains to be seen though, he might get food poisoning before rnd 13 [icon_shady ..

Jeba said:
Bucking Beads said:
He said he would never play against the Broncos didn't he?? He will go to Union in France if AFL doesn't give him another contract.

Greg Inglis said he'd never play against the Storm.

Greg Inglis isn't playing against anyone these days though, is he?

Active Now

• Mick_Hancock
  • BroncoFan94
  • Skyblues87
  • Hurrijo
  • Sproj
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Morkel
  • rj9
  • TimWhatley
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • I bleed Maroon
  • BruiserMk1
  • bert_lifts
  • Rookie Alan
  • Dash
  • Cavalo
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Alec
  • Mr Fourex
  • Behold
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.