NEWS Karl Morris: Anthony is fine

Cya champ. Take all your mates with ya too.
The joint needs a complete overhaul.

They meet almost weekly??? They’ve got the biggest crisis in the club’s history and they are meeting almost weekly?

The club is almost ruined.
See you next tuesday

They meet almost weekly??? They’ve got the biggest crisis in the club’s history and they are meeting almost weekly?

The club is almost ruined.
No point having more meetings if they don't improve anything. Didn't Whitey meet 20 times with Fifita after he was in a bidding war and before he signed with the Titans?

Last edited:
As Karl has pointed out.... It's time...

Time to table a motion, to explore the possibility of starting a process to induce a chain of action that will lead to change. maybe. This is what leadership looks like people.

Broncos Chairman Karl Morris admits it might be time to start thinking about doing some thinking some time in the future:

“A significant amount of the criticism is well deserved. We have to do better and that is from the board right down to the players and I will make sure this is addressed. I understand the fallout is significant because we know we are letting a lot of people down. Of course we are thinking about this. The board communicates regularly on an almost weekly basis. We are putting the building blocks in place to make sure the club gets back to where it should be. I don’t think there is a culture problem, it is not as deep-seated as that."

“We have had some ill-discipline which has reflected badly on the whole organisation and unfortunately that has damaged and upset a lot of people. We have to stop those sorts of issues.”

Do what better? Is it just about the results on the scoreboard, and Seibold the clay pigeon, the fall guy for everything that's wrong? Seibold's shortcomings for which he must be held accountable are clear, however symptoms are not the disease. Seems to me the doctor is out.

As Karl has pointed out.... It's time...

Time to table a motion, to explore the possibility of starting a process to induce a chain of action that will lead to change. maybe. This is what leadership looks like people.

Exactly, start with the big picture first

Exactly, start with the big picture first
Can you tell what it is yet?

RDLI

I fucking hate these idiots. They’re just doing nothing. We need to get shit sorted ASAP otherwise we will miss out. Isn’t Karl Morris a Manly ticket holder? **** him, **** White, **** Seibold, **** everyone that’s taken this club for a ride. Why should we care if they obviously don’t? I want my 2021 membership money back. This isn’t the club I have spent thousands of dollars on or spent a ridiculous amount of time talking about. Nothing is going to happen for weeks because these idiots don’t want to admit they were wrong

“After the first two games I thought ‘how good are we going'.

Lol, is this **** serious

Yep. I don't know why people refer to the first two games as if we were world beaters. We won, yes but we beat the Cowboys, who are equal 2nd last with us and beat the Rabbitohs, who are in the bottom of the top 8. Both games were tight and honestly could have gone either way.

Yep. I don't know why people refer to the first two games as if we were world beaters. We won, yes but we beat the Cowboys, who are equal 2nd last with us and beat the Rabbitohs, who are in the bottom of the top 8. Both games were tight and honestly could have gone either way.
Yeah agree. However even if we beat the Roosters and the Storm, it was fucking 5 and a half months ago. There has been a constant river of shit flowing through the joint since then, why try and hang your hat on such a feeble accomplishment of winning two games lol.

I fucking hate these idiots. They’re just doing nothing. We need to get shit sorted ASAP otherwise we will miss out. Isn’t Karl Morris a Manly ticket holder? **** him, **** White, **** Seibold, **** everyone that’s taken this club for a ride. Why should we care if they obviously don’t? I want my 2021 membership money back. This isn’t the club I have spent thousands of dollars on or spent a ridiculous amount of time talking about. Nothing is going to happen for weeks because these idiots don’t want to admit they were wrong
Don’t leave Lockyer out of this, he knows what’s going on and yet reminds silent. He couldn’t even look at the camera during an interview yesterday - kept staring at his feet. I too have over $2k invested in tkts transferred to next year and agonising over trying to get a refund or holding on to see some sort of commonsense prevail. I am a rusted on supporter but refuse to go in and watch these floggings week after week.

This is prime example of dan Andrews not owning up to his fuckup because it will end his career. Same as these FUCKWITS not admitting that there is a huge fucking problem at the club from top to bottom and it’s happened under their watch. They are on their own personal damage control, they lack a spine and it looks awfully like our players who also lack a spine.

Get stuffed.

In fairness to Andrews though, he does front up every day to face the music.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.