NEWS Kent: Brisbane lost sight of what made them great

If you move Paul Kent's shit to the side, there's something here.

The culture of the club has seemingly been in a bad way ever since Wayne left the first time. I don't know how they change it.

I was hating on Gordie,

but....
.....I am starting to think perhaps he was right a little bit.
Nah **** Gorden. Even when he's right he still manages to be wrong. Since at least 2015 he's been blathering on constantly about the myriad ways in which the Broncos suck as well as all the completely unfair advantages we get. A thousand monkeys at a thousand typewriters will eventually type an accurate sentence, doesn't mean he's actually worth a pinch of shit, the Sydney-loving, Storm-fellating bloated old bag of Titans-funded piss and wind.

Nah **** Gorden. Even when he's right he still manages to be wrong. Since at least 2015 he's been blathering on constantly about the myriad ways in which the Broncos suck as well as all the completely unfair advantages we get. A thousand monkeys at a thousand typewriters will eventually type an accurate sentence, doesn't mean he's actually worth a pinch of shit, the Sydney-loving, Storm-fellating bloated old bag of Titans-funded piss and wind.
So you're saying you have nothing but respect for our former captain?

I don’t get the obsession with NRL clubs and getting up early to do training. Why not train from 4pm onwards? They usually play at 8ish, and it allows for the players to get guaranteed good rest. Maybe have them come in earlier, say 12, for review and stuff, but 8am or earlier for training is just pointless.

I wonder if there is any science behind it apart from tempreture/lighting.

This has always confused me. Surely, 8pm training would be smart at least every now and then? Or do they do it in secrecy?

I wonder if there is any science behind it apart from tempreture/lighting.
Science on it is mixed but received wisdom is there's a hormonal advantage (testosterone and growth) to training early and competing late (r).

Last edited:
Science on it is mixed but received wisdom is there's a hormonal advantage (testosterone and growth) to training early and competing late (r).
Attach files
That would be my pitch as a coach for the young fellas. Late training sessions.

In fact the more I read on it, the less I like morning training.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Skathen
  • lynx000
  • mrslong
  • BroncosAlways
  • broncoscope
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wild Horse
  • Sproj
  • GCBRONCO
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.