-NEWS- Kevin Walters interview

Sproj

International Captain
Staff
The story goes that the Broncos stole one of Kevvie's slogans that he'd pitched to them in the interview, which he'd stolen from NZ Rugby who had pinched it from the Great Britain Olympics.

The Broncos came out and denied the claims of pinching it from Kevvie, providing clear evidence that they had stolen it from elsewhere without Kevvie's involvement.

Allegedly, as alleged by someone...in a ledger, allegedly.

McHunt

NRL Captain
Sunshine Coast
The story goes that the Broncos stole one of Kevvie's slogans that he'd pitched to them in the interview, which he'd stolen from NZ Rugby who had pinched it from the Great Britain Olympics.

The Broncos came out and denied the claims of pinching it from Kevvie, providing clear evidence that they had stolen it from elsewhere without Kevvie's involvement.

Kevvie wrote this one too:

EjHXnR_WAAMaaVG.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 007

theshed

Return of the Mac

Please don’t tell me it was Burn the Boats

Sproj

International Captain
Staff
I think Seibold's favourite motto was:

Do or do not...there is no try...but only do what I tell you, unless I tell you different...and then do the opposite, or you're dropped but only in my mind canon and then you are back in because you aren't dropped...but you were told you were, so that is as good as it happening. Now get out there and do it and don't you dare ever question what it is.

Last edited:

broncsgoat

State of Origin Rep

Do or do not...there is no try...but only do what I tell you, unless I tell you different...and then do the opposite, or you're dropped but only in my mind canon and then you are back in because you aren't dropped...but you were told you were, so that is as good as it happening. Now get out there and do it and don't you dare ever question what it is.
I can actually hear this in his voice and he still needs to clear his throat

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Suncorp Stadium

I think they got to the “no try” bit and got lost so that’s what they did - no tries.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mesmerise

Twitter